Be an Integral part of our Exciting Growth and Dynamic Team!
Elevate Home Health is seeking a Regional Director, Business Development.
- This person will cover the Central Valley/Coastal Bay area.
Overview: The person in this position is responsible for the development and performance of all sales activities in assigned region. Staffs and directs a sales team and provides leadership towards the achievement of maximum profitability and growth in line with the company vision and values. Establishes plans and strategies to expand the customer base in the regional area and contributes to the development of training and education programs for ASM, and AE.
Delegation of Authority: As the Regional Director, Business Development you are delegated the authority, responsibility, and accountability necessary for carrying out your assigned duties.
Job Functions: Every effort has been made to identify the essential functions of this position. However, it in no way states or implies that these are the only duties you will be required to perform. The omission of specific statements of duties does not exclude them from the position if the work is similar, related, or is an essential function of the position.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide sales leadership and support to the region to achieve business objectives, increased market awareness, implement strategies, create sales & marketing plans, build, achieve, expand admissions, and census goals.
- Lead the interview and hiring process for regional Sales team in collaboration with agency leadership.
- Train, assist and provide orientation for new Account Executives and Area Sales Managers.
- Responsible for the performance and development of the ASM and Account Executives.
- Identify new business development opportunities for the sales team and branches.
- Review, update and communicate Sales Manual policies and procedures.
- Lead the development of the division’s regional sales strategy, prepare action plans for individuals and branch teams.
- Collaborate with agency ED’s to support Sales and Operations to achieve agency budget.
- Conduct one-on-one review with all Account Executives and ASM’s to build more effective communications, to understand training and development needs, and to provide insight for the improvement of the AE/ASM sales and activity performance.
- Creates and conducts proposal presentations and RFP responses.
- Improve the cross divisional relationship with Covenant Care and other divisions.
- Develop regional and agency sales budget and identify accounts. Controls expenses to meet budget.
- Assist in the development of sales incentive compensation plans and incentive compensation plan or contests/programs.
- Demonstrate adequate understanding of current market needs document in SWOT/Market analysis.
- Attend monthly Operations meetings and provide data relative to trends and challenges.
- Be proficient with RSL (the company’s CRM) and ensure utilization by the sales team. Ensures that all AE/ASM meet or exceed all activity standards for prospecting calls, appointments, presentations, proposals, and closes.
- Achieve the divisional regional admission and Net Revenue budget.
- High School Diploma or the equivalent required.
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferred.
- Three to five year’s sales/marketing experience in a health care setting.
- Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand the English language.
- Must possess the ability to make independent decisions when circumstances warrant such action.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and proof of insurance.
- The ability to travel as required-considerable driving and occasional flying.
- Must not pose a direct threat to the health or safety of other individuals in the workplace.
- Must possess leadership ability and willingness to work harmoniously with other personnel.
- Able to perform basic clerical skills including typing and filing.
- Able to present an excellent telephone personality.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft suite programs and ability to produce charts and graphs.