A5 guides businesses through their Digital Transformation journey with a focus on Campaign-to-Revenue. As a leading solutions provider and systems implementer, we modernize business processes through our strategic methodology using industry-leading Salesforce platform and backend ERP integrations. We are one of the very few partners in the ecosystem with Salesforce Ventures investment and are also proud to be part of the Salesforce partner advisory board. A5 has employees across North America, Europe, and India.
Come join a growing Salesforce Practice and work on fun projects with good people!
As a Senior AWS Solutions Architect, you will partner with customers, sales, and several other teams to craft highly flexible, and resilient architectures that address customer business problems and accelerate the adoption of services. In collaboration with sales, you will help drive revenue growth across a broad set of customers. As a trusted customer advocate, you will help organizations understand best practices around advanced-based solutions.
The Architect is responsible and accountable for complete technical support of the project from the moment of inception through product release, to development enhancements.
Thorough knowledge of the AWS platform, its best practices, architecture and system integrations with other platforms are required.
- 4-5 years of demonstrated hands-on experience in designing and configuring secure and scalable cloud platforms patterns on AWS
- Track record of successfully delivering cloud- based solutions - from migrations to app modernization.
- Excellent communication skills (English), with the ability to work with stakeholders of all levels both technical and non-technical.
- Lead cloud technical delivery from design to launch.
- Provide deep expertise & leadership across a range of technologies. You will be the go-to person for technology selection, resolving complex engineering issues and guiding best practices during projects.
- Design solution architectures that effectively address both functional and non-functional requirements.
- Using cloud as a foundation, work with clients to build modernization roadmaps for their applications.
- Clearly articulate complex technical solutions to key business stakeholders. Build deep relationships with customers and become a trusted advisor.
- Lead technical workshops and advise customers on architectural and strategic IT decisions
- Ensure success in designing, building and migrating applications, software, and services on the AWS platform. Architecture and design of large-scale AWS hybrid cloud deployments.
- Demonstrate deep understanding of AWS Security solutions
- Consult with CRM customers and maintaining high levels of customer engagement with a focus on customer satisfaction and loyalty
- Proven ability for CI/CD software development
- 5+ years experience in Salesforce software engineering
- Current AWS Solutions Architect certification (Associate or Professional).
- Solid understanding of cloud security - application, server, network, DevSecOps.
- Experience with Agile delivery methods is required
- Lead Technical Architect experience
- Data migration tool experience
- 2+ years of experience with CI/CD application tools
A5 provided the following inclusive hiring information:
We are an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants equally without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or disability status.
- Disability accommodations
- Inclusive of minority and disadvantaged groups
- LGBTQ+ friendly workplace
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Pay: From $125,000.00 per year
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
- Casual dress
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Flexible schedule
- Paid time off
- Vision care
- Work from home
- 8 hour shift
- Bachelor's Degree (preferred)
- Designing and configuring cloud platform patterns on AWS: 5 years (preferred)