Edmentum is committed to making it easier for educators to individualize learning for every student through simple technology, high-quality content, actionable data, and customer success. Founded in innovation, Edmentum’s powerful learning solutions blend technology with individual teaching approaches. We are dedicated to being educators' most trusted partner in creating successful student outcomes everywhere learning occurs. Our commitment is built off the emphasis we place on our core values: passion, people, respect, collaboration, and performance.
We hire mission-driven individuals who are eager to apply their educational expertise in a fast-paced environment that delivers the tools that educators need to bridge the divide between implementation and outcomes. If you constantly strive for excellence, are passionate about innovation, and want to work with a collaborative, energetic team - then Edmentum is for you. As a Part-Time Education Consultant, you will facilitate online and virtual professional learning and complete the appropriate tasks to ensure an effective and efficient learning experience for educators. The Part-time Education Consultant will use development strategies that prepare teachers to differentiate instruction, use assessments to inform instruction, and select effective intervention strategies for identified students. This role will work with services and, on occasion, sales to ensure our customers are provided the highest quality service and support.
Here's what you'll do:
- Develop deep knowledge of Edmentum’s products, a prerequisite for providing world-class support and service to educators.
- Conduct on-site and virtual professional development sessions to assigned clients.
- Coach teachers on how to implement Edmentum programs with fidelity as well as how to leverage the data provided to drive student growth.
- Communicate progress and share information with the appropriate Edmentum stakeholders.
- Complete required administrative tasks ensuring communications, schedules, and customer records are updated in a timely manner and accurately maintained.
- Monitor and maintain high level of partner satisfaction, while managing customer expectations.
- Travel to various locations to perform on-site professional development sessions.
Here's what you'll need:
- Bachelor's degree in Education
- Two years of combined experience in the following: delivering successful professional development and/or consulting services in an educational environment; teaching and/or curriculum and instruction experience
- Market specialization preferred (Elementary, Secondary, or Post-Secondary)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and web-based applications
- Knowledge of current educational trends, research, and state-specific requirements
- The ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Superior customer services skills with the ability to facilitate presentations to a large audience
- Exhibit effective and timely written and oral communication skills
- Passion for driving change in education
Edmentum is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.