IGT is the global leader in gaming. We enable players to experience their favorite games across all channels and regulated segments, from Gaming Machines and Lotteries to Interactive and Social Gaming. With operations in more than 100 countries and a team of over 12,000 employees, we deliver world-class gaming and lottery technology.
The Systems Integration Consultant role at IGT is critical to the success of project implementation. As the first contact with new customers from the Global Services Team, Systems Integration Consultants are required to be well versed in the Operational requirements and features of the Advantage System. A successful candidate will work internally to increase understanding and proficiency with IGT Products, while maintaining a clear vision of the PMO’s expectations for project transition. Systems Integration Consultants will have extended discussions with customers to gather requirements, expectations and identify risks.
- The role requires working closely with assigned Sales Executives and directly participating in the sales cycle including in-person demonstrations, video/telephone conferencing and travel when appropriate. Expectations for the position include the candidate being comfortable in a business environment and the ability to present information to all levels of the customer’s enterprise. Systems Integrations Consultants should be motivated, self-managing and extremely professional.
- Working together with the internal IGT PMO, the team member will initiate the Project Statement of Work and alongside the assigned Project Manager, work to complete the requirements and scope of the assigned opportunity. The role involves creating the initial documentation for the project including Project Registration, Software Requests and validating Compliance Approvals.
- Introducing the technical team to the solution Is also a main focus of the role where the Systems Integration Consultant is required to gather the appropriate resources together to review and discuss the solution. Clear communication and documentation are critical for success at this stage.
- Systems Integration Consultants need to have the ability to communicate with all internal and external stakeholders regarding the design and deployment of IGT systems, including System Engineers, Sales Executives, Project and Customer Success Managers. The capability to conduct detailed gathering of information followed by producing a comprehensive set of deliverables and recommendations is required. Bringing the team together to provide a successful solution is the recipe for success.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technology related field or relevant combinations of education and experience
- Ability to professionally articulate requirements and features during customer Sales Demos, presentations, or trade shows
- Ability to analyze the functions of existing systems and determine viability, usability and retire legacy systems as needed
- Must have a detailed understanding of casino systems, their deficiencies and how IGT services can plug gaps with the technical or operational
- Able to effectively converse with C-Level executives and articulate the requirements for and advantages of IGT Services and designs
- Must be able to foster positive relationships with all areas of the IGT organization including Sales, Support & Installation Services, Customer Success and IT to ensure project success
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office 365 applications
- Ability to think critically and provide recommendations based on facts and experience
- Above average presentation skills and the ability to clearly communicate ideas and deliverables
- Ability to Travel 50% of the time
- Flexibility and willingness to accept challenges that may or may not have been previously completed and documented
Keys to Success
- Building collaborative relationships
- Decision making
- Drive results
- Foster innovation
- Personal energy
In addition to a competitive benefits package, we offer generous time-off plans, a 401(k) Savings Plan with Company contributions, tuition reimbursement, on-site fitness center and cafeteria, and free identity theft insurance to name a few.
IGT is committed to sustaining a workforce that reflects the diversity of the global customers and communities we serve, and to creating a fair and inclusive culture that enables all our employees to feel valued, respected and engaged. IGT is an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, marital status, national origin, citizenship, covered veteran status, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, or any other legally protected status in accordance with applicable local, state, federal laws or other laws. We thank all applicants for applying; however, only those selected to interview will be contacted.
IGT (NYSE: IGT) is the global leader in gaming. For more information, please visit www.igt.com.