Do you thrive in relationship-building environment where you seek to understand the needs of clients to evaluate how our services can help them excel even further? We are looking for a Business Development Manager to join us at MSI: Information Management Solutions! We are seeking an individual that will play a key role in leading and developing a sales team, along with generating and cultivating new leads and sales that converts to growth and revenue for the company. This role is fit for someone who is detail-oriented and willing to understand our products and services, with the ability and experience to develop and present custom solutions. The ideal candidate will have experience in Technical Sales, Document Imaging, Content Management and workflow, and Digital Mailroom Services, on top of having excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Role, Responsibilities and Essential Functions
- Conduct business according to company values
- Lead sales team using ethical profitable business development strategies to generate new business and maintain existing business
- Manage strategically, tactically and operationally as needed to convert company vision into tangible action plans aligned to each team members’ goals
- Meet budgetary requirements; set budgets/projections, track expenses and manage all expenses
- Aggressively support and drive new business of assigned services within a team selling environment
- Achieve sales revenue objectives using your proven prospecting and sales cycle management strategies
- Develop key contacts and business relationships with C-Level clientele
- Develop and deliver accurate revenue forecasts and penetration strategies for a defined market
- Strategically include Mountain States Imaging’s managers, executives and other resources to secure key business opportunities
- Develop and grow a pipeline large enough to continually support sales objectives. Manage and maintain this pipeline and effectively report on the pipeline and sales progress on a regular basis
- Qualifying and develop leads from various lead sources, including all marketing campaigns, website programs, call-ins, conferences, email, and various other channels
- Working with prospects to thoroughly understand their needs and align their needs with our solutions
- Actively understand our technology, solution and industry trends to effectively communicate the value proposition and ROI of our solution
- Handle software capability questions in the sales process
- Meet monthly and quarterly activity, and close rate objectives
- Provide accurate weekly sales forecasts to management
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- 5 years in a Regional Sales Manager or like position with responsibility of managing, developing, and training a minimum of 3 front-line field reps (cross-region)
- 2 years managing, developing, and training mid-level business development representatives
- 3 years successfully working with key business vendors
- 2 years of experience in strategizing, creating and facilitating sales tactical plans
- Proven track record of leading and achieving results with a field sales team
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field; or the equivalent of 9 years’ experience in the area of sales management
- B2B Sales Experience with an emphasis on Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) solutions
- Technical Sales Experience
- Business Process Outsourcing experience in Document Imaging, Content Management and workflow and/or Digital Mailroom Services
- Strong business acumen with a high level of organization
- Ability to speak to C-level executives/business owners
- Highly motivated, outgoing, self-driven, and a strong sense of work ethic and commitment
- Continuous track record of success and performance with a goal to win
- Excellent communication, presentation, and pre-sale/post-sale client relationship management skills
- Openness to learn, grow and receive constructive feedback
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills, with emphasis on phone, email, and online communications
- Experience in developing, writing, and winning RFPs at local, state, and Federal levels
(Typical office conditions include the below)
- Able to sit and work at a computer keyboard for extended periods of time
- Able to stoop, kneel, bend at the waist and reach on a daily basis
- Able to lift and move up to 30 lbs. pounds occasionally
- Hours occasionally exceed 40 hours per week
- Occasional overnight travel
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
Who We Are
We are MSI: Information Management Solutions. We are a proven leader in the document management industry and we have been serving the community since 1986. Our founders operate on the principle that the security and efficiency of your business really matters.
We provide pain free customized conversion solutions to help our customers get back to doing what is most important, running their business! Our operations centers utilize state of the art technology and equipment to meet all of our customers document conversion needs. We offer the highest level of data protection. Not only does our secure network have built in redundancy, but all of our team member's, right down to our cleaning staff have to pass a federal government clearance just to work for us. Bottom line, when you partner with MSI, you get the peace of mind of knowing that no other service bureau can match our experience and our level of quality customer service!
Why You Should Join Our Team
Want to be a part of something big and meaningful? At MSI: Information Management Solutions, we believe work just isn’t work. It’s an opportunity to learn, grow and smile, all while serving our customers and team members. Our values – Honesty, Humility, Collaboration, Innovation and Escalation – define who we are. They drive us to deliver world class solutions that are results-driven and mutually profitable to both our customers and our team.
Our vision is to be a workplace community where people choose personal greatness to benefit others. Our culture is driven by our dedicated and passionate teammates, who love what they do and enjoy the growth and learning that comes with it. We love helping each other become the best they can be – personally and professionally. We are committed to keeping our team healthy, driven, focused and accomplishing beyond what they thought possible. We provide excellent benefits packages and offer routine wellness activities. We truly care about our teammates in all areas of their lives. We are proud of our diverse culture and we are an organization that welcome those from all walks of life and backgrounds.
Connect with Us:
Explore the different companies in our portfolio!
MSI: Information Management Solutions: https://www.linkedin.com/company/mountain-states-imaging-llc/
@mtnstates; @vhacorp; @concentrusteam
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex (including childbirth, breast feeding, and related medical conditions), national origin, citizenship status, uniform service member status, pregnancy, age, genetic information, disability, or any other protected status in accordance with all applicable federal, state, and local laws. This policy extends to all aspects of our employment practices, including but not limited to, recruiting, hiring, discipline, termination, promotions, transfers, compensation, benefits, training, leaves of absence, and other terms and conditions of employment.