Dealer Floor Plan Inspection Department (Honolulu, Oahu)
Monday - Friday 8:00AM - 5:00PM (Hours may vary)
Are you interested in working alongside a group of dynamic thinkers, innovators, and leaders who thrive together as a team? Looking for a fun, collaborative, and challenging environment where you are empowered to make decisions? Would you like the opportunity to grow professionally and personally within a forward thinking company? If so, you've come to the right place. At First Hawaiian Bank, we invest in you. We offer an award winning training and development program to set you up for success. We pride ourselves on our company culture and core values: Caring, Character, and Collaboration.
Conducts flooring inspections at assigned dealerships, which may require travel inter-island and to California to ensure dealer inventory is accurate and compliant with bank policy (quality control). Timely and accurately report results of each inspection.
- Prior experience with inventory audits and/or independently working off-site helpful.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Valid driver's license required.
- Ability to travel independently overnight inter-island and to California required.
- Associate's degree in a business related filed, and/or two years of experience in banking, the automobile industry, or similar field preferred.
- Frequent contact with Bank and customer contacts at all levels.
- Knowledge of auto industry and automobile sales operations preferred.
- Able to search and input data in databases/spreadsheets.
- Able to produce reports in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to handle confidential matters judiciously.
- Must be organized, neat, detail-oriented, and able to meet deadlines.
- Must have attention to detail and ability to follow through.
- Able to plan, organize, and budget.
- Demonstrate professionalism and customer service skills and an ability to interact with individuals at all levels.
- Possess a high degree of integrity; demonstrates honesty and accountability.