Are you looking to start a sales career or break into the insurance industry? We want highly motivated and determined job seekers to APPLY TODAY. No matter your sales experience, we'll invest in your success. We understand that it takes time to build a business, to develop the proper skills and understanding, and to excel in this field. We provide our new Sales Representatives with ongoing training and support on their path to success so they can best serve our customers!
We are seeking a passionate, self-driven, natural born sales person with a desire to make a difference in people’s lives. As our newest insurance sales representative you will sell, market, and service our insurance products to existing clients and new customers. As a full-time sales representative you will help individuals, families, and small businesses secure their tomorrows.
REQUIREMENT - You must have a General Lines Property & Casualty License or in the process of obtaining one.
Salary Range: $40000.00 - $65000.00 per year
Base Salary with Commissions
Paid Time Off (PTO)
Career Development & Growth
Team Building Activities
Hands On Training
- Meet new business production goals and objectives as established.
- Solicits for new business via telephone, networking, and other lead sources.
- Develop ongoing networking relationships with Real Estate Agents, Mortgage Lenders, Title Companies, Auto Dealers, etc.
- Provide exceptional customer service.
- Be outstanding at relationship building.
- Presents and explains insurance policy options based upon prospective client needs and their personal goals.
- Possess an upbeat, positive and enthusiastic attitude.
- Be a great self-starter with a sense of urgency.
- Create relationships from a cold start.
- Be a fantastic presenter.
- Excellent Communication/interpersonal skills.
- Confident, self-starter who works well independently.
- A Property & Casualty license is preferred but will train good individual.
- Must be highly self-motivated.
- Strong work ethic and leadership skills.
- Driven and goal-oriented individual.
- Ability to tactfully handle stressful and difficult situations.