Work you'll do
Industry-leading clients. An award-winning culture. Top notch connections. Big opportunities. At Deloitte, you'll work with the best in the business to solve the toughest problems in business. From learning to leadership, this is your chance to take your career to the next level.
- Deliver complex projects in a fast-paced, team environment
- Lead and assist Customer and Sales Operations pursuits and practice development initiatives
- Promote and participate in forums for sharing expertise, strengthening Deloitte's collective knowledge, and helping resolve our clients' challenges
- Collaborate on innovative solutions to bolster the future of the practice
- Develop your knowledge of and gain project experience in SAP's newest and future solutions such as SAP S/4 & SAP GTS, Edition for HANA
Our Global Trade Advisory practice is a national practice within Deloitte Tax LLP's International Tax business and advises U.S. and foreign multinational companies on global import and export strategies, compliance, and trade automation. Our team focuses on advising, implementing and operating SAP Global Trade Services (GTS) solutions with an innovative mindset which delivers tangible business outcome for our clients. Professionals will have hands-on access and exposure to the latest technologies and thought leaders.
We work with clients who want us to bring design thinking into the future of their technology enabled business processes, to improve their ability to react in a digital world and enable scalability, remove performance barriers, enable innovation, modernize core systems and reimagine their business with SAP digital solutions.
- Working with clients to assess and deploy technology solutions to enable international trade management operations.
- Helping importers and exporters achieve worldwide compliance and realize efficiencies in their global supply chain.
- Advising U.S. and foreign multinational companies on global import and export strategies and compliance.
- Planning and compliance assistance, and exploration of automated import and export solutions.
- Supply chain efficiency planning including trade and security, customs valuation planning, first sale for export planning, and the analysis of transfer pricing policies to work toward compliance with customs valuation requirements.
- Process improvement planning and systems implementation assistance.
We are looking for candidates who are willing to join a diverse team of world class Deloitte professionals who bring the following -
- Minimum 2 years' relevant SAP consulting or industry experience
- Hands-on SAP technical systems configuration and/or design experience
- Participation in all phases of at least 1 full-lifecycle SAP implementations
- Understanding of end to end processes and attention to detailed design
- Strong team and organizational skills, ability to self-manage time and tasks
- Ability to manage client and cross functional team expectations
- Ability to bring 'out of the box' solution design that is aligned to leading practices and differentiated business outcome
- Bachelor's degree in a legal, business or technology related field
- Travel up to 50% (While up to 50% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.)
- Limited immigration sponsorship may be available.
Project experience implementing one or more of the following SAP GTS Modules:
- Compliance Management
- Customs Management
- Trade Preference
- Technical lead on at least 1 full-lifecycle SAP implementation
- Understanding of ABAP debugging/coding or other programming language
- SAP BASIS and Network knowledge and experience on systems implementations
- Experience with one or more SAP ECC or S/4 modules: SD, MM, LE
- Software aptitude in PowerPoint, MS Project, Access, Excel, and/or Visio
- Demonstrated interest in international trade or international business
- Strong research, writing, verbal communication, and project management skills
- SAP SD/MM or other related SAP technical Certifications