Primary Skills: Documentation, Asset management Troubleshooting
Duration: 3+ Months Contract
Contract Type: W2 Only
Remote role to start and once environment changes, candidate will be located in the Denver office
- Support customers and internal users who use Client in different platforms. Our channels of communication are live chat, email, and phone. Interactions include but are not limited to: troubleshooting technical issues, product usage questions, onboarding and set up, and subscription inquiries.
- Perform extensive front line investigations into technical issues, and log cases with accurate information to provide a full record of each issue and resolution. Ensure every interaction is of the highest quality
- Manage requests and act as a liaison with internal stakeholders (Sales, Customer Success, Engineering, Operations, Marketing, Finance)
- Communicate daily with the Tier 2 Support team and leadership to report support issues, bugs, and important user concerns
- Take part in interesting and challenging support-related projects that will allow you to utilize your unique skill set and make an impact on our team
- Have a passion for incredible customer service, exceptional communication (verbal and written) including top notch grammar and spelling, and excellent people skills. Are a master on breaking down complex concepts into day to day terminology to help customers of all technical proficiencies
- Have attention to detail with an analytic and technical mindset that helps you meticulously troubleshoot and evaluate issues quickly, efficiently and accurately
- Are resourceful and not afraid to tackle difficult cases on your own; driven to work hard with minimum supervision
- Are a ninja with your keyboard with fast and accurate typing and have unparalleled phone skills
- Are a master multi-tasker nailing the art of juggling multiple chats at once, while handling emails, and supporting your peers
- Are empathic and composed. You really enjoy learning from and talking to our customers. You have amazing composure are very patient
- Understand the basic functionality of Apple iOS, Android, and Windows platforms as well as cloud-based software like Dropbox, Google Docs, Box, One Drive, etc.
- Are a team player, adaptable and have an amazing work ethic. You can identify where help is needed and are motivated to pitch in, coach, and train your peers
- Previous experience in technical support
- Familiarity with Service Cloud, Zendesk and other CRM systems
- Experience with chat systems
- Familiarity with the construction industry
- Proficiency in a second language
- About Autodesk Construction Solutions
To follow up with any questions, please contact Seth Reyes at 408-863-1004
Akraya is an award-winning IT staffing firm and the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (medical, dental, and vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients.
Akraya is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Akraya is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.