Nursing Degree The role of the Home Health Sales Development Representative at PROHealth is to develop business relationships which generate home health referral growth by making effective sales contacts, calls, and presentations. Serves as the agency representative with physicians, facilities, discharge planners and community agencies. Responsible for the overall development and referral growth of assigned territory. Learn more about our Company on our website: https://www.prohealthca.com/#~87Z3Z93.
- Develops business relationships with providers by making effective sales calls and presentations to targeted referral sources.
- Develop strategic business relationships and establish working rapport with health care professionals that will drive sustainable growth for the agency.
- Develop assigned territory, including but not limited to facilities, physicians, home care providers, and community agencies.
- Develop, implement, and evaluate quarterly and annual territory plans to achieve growth goals and to implement agreed upon strategies and actions relative to new referral source development, penetration, and retention plans.
- Maintain professional and clinical knowledge of provider services. Act as liaison between referral partners and agency to communicate information about new products, programs, and service delivery.
- Meet with patients and families, as needed, to discuss home health care service, individual needs/concerns, and manage expectations.
- Seek, develop, and participate in marketing opportunities in the healthcare community seeking opportunities to educate the healthcare community about our home health programs, including physician calls, lunch and learns, health fairs, speaker’s bureaus, CEU programs for healthcare providers and more.
- As a trusted advisor, ensure a mutual understanding of the business and clinical needs and priorities of our referral sources, and ensure we are seen as a partner in their solution-building process.
- Maintain written documentation relating to activities, opportunities, referral partner details, competitor information, and fully utilize company CRM or other required technology and tools.
- Meet or exceed established sales targets.
- Participate in relevant industry groups, associations, conferences, etc.
- Work on key projects, project teams or other duties as required.
- Current California RN or Licensed Vocational Nurse license is required. Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, nursing or related field is preferred.
- Minimum of two (2) years experience in home care or home health sales, or a related industry, with a proven record of achieving incremental growth in direct sales.
- Proficiency in key technology tools such as G-Suite, Microsoft Office and similar applications for preparing spreadsheets, presentations, and effectively communicating with others.
- Experience using a CRM.
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills
- Must be highly driven for achievement of business results and able to work self-directed successfully with little supervision.
- This position requires significant local travel, some standing while presenting or public speaking, office/desk/laptop work, walking, driving and light lifting up to 25 pounds.