Position Title: Commercial Lines Account Executive
Reports to: Agency President
Do you have personal lines insurance sales experience and looking to get into highly specialized commercial lines? Let us show you the way! Some of our most successful producers have come from personal lines and AutoRisk has a training program dedicated to your success! AutoRisk has a proprietary prospect development process and high-end training which puts our producers consistently in a position to win.
Sells new accounts and renews existing accounts in alignment with agency and individual goals, while building relationships with clients. Identifies and solicits sales prospects from agency customer relationship manager.
- ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Presents sales proposals in a professional manner using AutoRisk proposals.
- Makes the sale and collects necessary documents, arranges for binders, certificates, etc. Collects all premiums due on or before effective date of coverage.
- Negotiates annual new and renewal production goals and activity goals with Management.
- Develops prospects through an organized agency-directed solicitation program, prospects for referrals from current accounts, and targets marketing leads through LinkedIn trade associations and other sources identified by management. Documents all work with prospects in agency’s customer relationship management system.
- Develops information and recommendations for prospective accounts, presents sales proposals, and adheres to agency policies and procedures for writing a new account.
- Establishes servicing procedures and timelines when necessary for designated accounts.
- Establishes payment arrangements for each new/renewal account, adhering to agency guidelines and policies and procedures regarding the payment of policy premium.
- Performs periodic service calls on designated accounts.
- Maintains a concern for timeliness and attention to detail when interacting with customers, as well as when working with agency and company personnel to minimize potential for error or omission claims. All notes and conversations are detailed in Solve 360.
- Identifies and solicits sales prospects from sources provided by the agency, through cold calls, mailings, internet marketing, and phone contacts.
- Plans their Route using the Agency Mapping Package and records information obtained on prospects into the CRM, as well as records information learned about prospects from any source into the CRM.
- Solicits referrals from existing agency accounts with a target of an average of two referrals per account annually.
- Assists in resolving any problems in accounting or claims for accounts produced when necessary.
- Coordinates timely presentations for both new and renewal business.
- Assists in marketing accounts to carrier partners where appropriate due to relationships or product expertise.
- Documents all material conversations with insureds and/or carriers regarding exposures and coverages in the agency management system and/or CRM.
- Performs other functions as identified by management.
- KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
Aggressive and assertive self-starter with the ability to influence others with demonstrated effective verbal and written presentation skills. Willing to travel during the day, as well as have occasional overnight trips as required.
Expected to meet monthly new business revenue goals through a variety of sources: cold calls, referrals, niche marketing, digital marketing, etc.
Job Type: Full-time, W-2
Pay: $45,000 - $55,000/year to start + commissions ($20K - $30K). Successful producers have the potential to earn six figures within the first 2 years with AutoRisk!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $45,000.00 - $55,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Commission pay
- Are you willing to undergo a background check for employment purposes?
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Insurance sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- Property & Casualty License (Preferred)
- Multiple locations