If you are interested in a fun and exciting career in a fast-paced environment, then we have the job for you! Automotive Sales is one of the most lucrative careers available for individuals that have the desire to succeed.
We want someone who is proud to represent J.C. Lewis and gets great satisfaction from helping customers develop lifelong relationships with us!
J.C. Lewis Auto is proud to be Georgia's oldest, continually owned and operated automobile dealership. We are proud to have served Savannah and the surrounding community since 1912. We are extremely grateful to all of our outstanding customers and exceptional employees who have supported us over the years. Without their material contributions and dedication we would not have had the opportunity to serve the community for all these years.
What We Offer
- Earn while you learn!
- Comprehensive training so you can excel in your new career
- The opportunity to earn through commission
- A full range of benefits including…
- Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Group Insurance
- 401K Retirement Program
- Paid Vacations
- Continuous Comprehensive Training
- Closed Sundays
- Excellent opportunities for advancement; we are growing…we promote from within
- The stability of joining a dynamic, forward-thinking, century old team of professionals
New Car Sales Representative Responsibilities
- Offer assistance or direction to any customer who enters the dealership
- Assist customers in making a purchase decision by asking questions and listening carefully to their responses and needs
- Work directly with our employees and customers to develop relationships and help to enhance the sales process
- Explain product performance, application, and benefits to prospective customers
- Report to the Sales Manager regarding objectives, planned activities, reviews, and analyses
- Build relationships & create customers for life. Assist them in selecting a vehicle by asking questions and listening carefully to their responses.
- Be the vehicle expert. Know the in’s & the out’s of product offerings, optional packages & latest technology
- Perform high-quality and professional demonstrations of new/used vehicles.
- Follow-up with buyers to ensure referral business.
- Learn to overcome objections and thrive in sales situations
- Direct report to the Sales Manager regarding objectives, planned activities, reviews, and analyses.
New Car Sales Representative Qualifications
- Available to work flexible hours and weekends
- Enthusiasm and high energy throughout the sales workday
- Friendly, competitive personality, especially when handling objections & negotiating pricing
- Strong customer service, communication skills, computer and basic math skills
- Interest in training additional sales associates once you get up to speed, and working in a team environment
- Previous experience in sales, preferably in the retail, mobile, and/or automotive industries
- Self-starter mentality and ambitious spirit preferred
- Ready to waste no time on learning new product in’s and out’s, eager to improve
- Phenomenal communication skills with customers and team members
- Professional, well-groomed personal appearance
- Valid driver's license and clean driving record
- Willing to submit to pre-employment drug screen and background check