Discount Two-Way Radio, an electronic communications supplier, is looking for an experienced and dynamic candidate to lead a team of Sales and Customer Success Specialists. You will be a key member of the leadership team as we accelerate revenue growth across multiple sales channels. The successful candidate will have a proven track record of building and leading high-performance sales and customer success teams. This position will be domiciled at our company headquarters in Rancho Dominguez, CA.
The successful candidate will be responsible for recruiting, hiring, coaching and development of the team that serves as the primary sales and service contact for our clients and prospective clients.
Why Work With Us:
- We provide training and ongoing development to help you succeed
- We have great benefits -employer paid 75%
- Insurance Benefits
- Dental and vision
- Paid time off
- We appreciate and reward hard work
- We value our people
- Our culture promotes personal growth and advancement
We are a electronic communications company that provides industrial grade equipment to the industries of construction, manufacturing, education, facilities management, janitorial, and warehousing to mention a few.
While we are experiencing rapid growth we still operate as a small company with a family-like environment.
job-specificIncluding the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Responsible for driving revenue growth and profit maximization through the Sales & Customer Success team
- Establishes a learning environment focused on product knowledge and expertise
- Provides one on one and team coaching for selling and customer success skills and best practices
- Responsible for developing an annual business plan with revenue targets and expense controls, meeting agreed targets, while promoting Discount Two-Way Radio’s brand in an exemplary manner
- Lead weekly team meetings and monthly one on one sessions with all employees
- Embody company culture and maintain high employee engagement
- Meet pre-determined revenue goals through the activities of direct reports
- Ensure correct and daily usage of CRM and other sales applications
- Establish a strong culture focused on integrity and two-way communication
- Create or optimize Key Performance Indicators for all team members
- Provide job specific roles and responsibilities for each employee
- Engage in joint sales and customer success calls with all employees, providing coaching feedback as appropriate
- Responsible for the planning, recruitment, and direction of the Sales and Customer Success Specialists to accomplish specific objectives
- Train new team members to ensure success
- Coach and develop direct reports
- Manage the Sales and Customer Success Specialists administration function, performance reporting, streamlining processes and systems.
- Provide weekly communication and standardized reports to executive leadership
- Maintain high morale and address performance deficiencies as needed
- Track team metrics and report data to leadership on a regular basis
- Implement performance plans according to the company’s policies and procedures
- Assist in the development of the annual sales plan, specifically advising on realistic forecasts for Sales and Customer Success Specialists based on historical data, economic conditions, competitive activity, etc.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of 3-5 years successful sales management experience with direct revenue responsibility
- A proven track record and demonstrated success building and leading a high-performance sales and customer success team
- Ability to effectively communicate and collaborate with the leadership team
- Ability to establish and manage executive-level customer relationships
- Ability to resolve complex problems
- Ability to develop and execute strategies
- Sense of urgency for problem resolution
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively and efficiently
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills; writing, editing, and presenting
- Experience using Microsoft Office products: Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Dental and vision