Woodbridge is a privately-owned company offering innovative material technologies for applications in automotive, commercial, recreational, packaging, healthcare and building products. In addition to manufacturing operations, the company also offers a full array of services including: chemical research and development, product and process engineering, tooling, technical support and accredited laboratory testing. Woodbridge operates more than 50 facilities across 10 countries—employing over 7,500 teammates and serving more than 600 customers worldwide.
Major Responsibilities and Activities
Develop and lead the implementation of Customer Strategy and act as "one face to the customer".
- Provide global leadership for customers, strategies and programs (as applicable).
- Develop and maintain customer Purchasing, Product Engineering and other appropriate relationships.
- Create new business opportunities based on "New Business Acquisition Plan” (NBAP) approach to achieve customer growth target objectives.
- Coordinate “Pre-Quote Meeting” reviews and develop customer Business Proposals.
- Lead “Contract Review Phase 1” prior to new business award acceptance.
- Execute customer “Contracts and Agreements” that ensure adherence to appropriate Terms & Conditions (i.e., program specifics, Long Term Agreements, production capacity volumes, Raw Material Index Agreements, etc.).
- Obtain Tooling Purchase Orders for kickoff and PPAP.
- Lead interface on customer audits.
- Responsible for formalizing customer agreements including piece price and tooling after business award (i.e., margin improvement, ECNs, etc.).
- Develop “>80%” NBAP Targets that achieve BU Fiscal Year CAGR objectives.
- Maintain and monitor Customer Open Commercial Issues matrix including timely closure strategies as appropriate.
College/university graduate in business or engineering with a minimum of ten years’ experience in strategic and technical sales management.
- Must be capable of translating customer requirements into Woodbridge capabilities and Business Proposals that create OEM relevance and product differentiation.
- Provide leadership in product costing and automotive industry practices (including cost model parameters).
- General knowledge of Interior Trim and Seating products.
- Motivated leader with clear communication skills and organizational/interpersonal skills.
- Historical and seasoned experience in managing projects across global regions.
- Experienced at business based travel and customer entertainment.
Explore your future. Apply today.
Woodbridge is committed to fostering a diverse workplace. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and consider employment applicants without regard to race, colour, ancestry, creed, place of origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, family status, disability, or any other protected status. Please let us know if you require any special needs requirements. We will do our best to accommodate in accordance with local legislation.