Our company is a driving force behind the ebike market expansion in North America, and we’re growing rapidly in Europe. At this rate, we’ll more than double in size by the end of 2021, and we’re looking for RADICAL people to join our global teams: Responsible, Approachable, Diverse, Innovative, Customer-Driven, Accountable, and always Learning.
We are seeking a highly motivated and talented Senior Business Analyst to join our Marketing Analytics team and help shape how we analyze, report, and forecast trends in the business. This position will build and own a variety of cross-functional reporting and analysis and will strategically dig into the data to identify key insights that will help the business make solid data-based decisions. This position reports to the Senior Manager, Marketing Analytics and can be based anywhere in the U.S.
Why You’re Rad (about you):
- 8-10+ years of professional experience with eCommerce and/or D2C (Direct-to-consumer) data and analytics, preferably in Marketing or Customer Insights analysis.
- Experience with creating thoughtful and actionable dashboards, reports, and analysis, with the ability to draw conclusions, identify actionable insights, and present through your keen storytelling skills.
- You are creative and like to help build things from the ground up, develop and improve processes, and help stakeholders with tools and automation that will give them easier, quicker, and deeper access to the data they need to make data-based decisions.
- Experience with financial data, LTV and cohort analysis, KPIs, and marketing attribution modeling to better interpret ad spend and results.
- Experience with customer segmentation, profiling, and targeting with the ability to report out on metrics and make recommendations.
- You operate with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- You have strong organizational and validation skills. With the ability to manage multiple competing priorities simultaneously, and meet deadlines.
- Highly motivated and self-starting; Follows-up and sets expectations with stakeholders.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills; Excellent cross-functional collaboration skills, ability to deliver results in a fast-paced environment
- 4-year degree or equivalent work experience
- Prior experience at an online and/or D2C brand
- Comfort with large data sets, and strong analytical and reporting skills.
- Advanced Excel and/or Google Sheets experience (modeling, advanced formulas, pivot tables, automation, data clean-up, etc.)
- Google Analytics Experience, and ability to customize reports/dashboards.
- SQL knowledge and ability to write SQL from scratch to extract and transform data.
- Experience building reporting in a data visualization tool such as PowerBI and coordinating requirements with stakeholders.
You get bonus points for:
- PowerBI experience
- Forecasting or FP&A experience
- Survey/NPS analysis experience
- Advanced/Expert Google Analytics and/or Google Data Studio experience
- Google Search/Display and Paid Social analytics experience
- Experience with tag management/tracking technology (GTM, etc.)
- Prior experience in the biking or ebike industry.
Had you been with us last month, you would have:
- Managed daily, weekly and monthly reports for marketing and advertising results across a variety of partners and channels.
- Built monthly forecasting models for multiple channels and functions, and coordinated the process of gathering and analyzing inputs into those models.
- Automated some manual processes and reporting using data/reporting tools.
- Interpreted customer surveys and summarized key insights to stakeholders.
- Built Google Analytics dashboards and segments, and analyzed channel and customer behavior trends with that data, calling out important implications to the business that may not have been noticed with simple surface-level analysis.
- Analyzed and reported out changing trends for online channels, and quantified the impacts of specific promotions, drivers or business conditions.
- Analyzed and communicated marketing performance to business leaders and stakeholders.
- Worked closely with channel leads and teams to gather and communicate insights and drivers behind channel trends.
- Extracted valuable insights and monitored trends to help inform key business decisions while clearly communicating conclusions and recommendations to peers and upper management.
Working at Rad is built around our RADICAL values - we are:
- Responsible to our environment, community, partners, and team
- Accountable, we take ownership, bias to action, seek and provide feedback
- Diverse, inclusive of experiences, backgrounds and skills, we value every voice
- Innovators, we challenge ourselves and the status quo, we are original
- Customer driven, completely, we do the right thing for our riders
- Approachable, kind, we collaborate and are always willing to help
- Learners, we grow our skills, we are humble and seek to improve
Rad Power Bikes is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at 800-939-0310 or [email protected].
Recruitment Agencies: Although we value the services you provide, at this time we are not leveraging external 3rd party recruitment resources for this search. Should those needs change, we will seek your assistance directly.