The Corporate inside Sales Representative will lead the sales effort in a geographic territory with end user customers assigned to them. They will foster and develop personal and contractual relationships with key prospects and will manage a defined sales territory with the primary responsibility of generating new sales revenue through the sale of J2 Martech software and services.
The successful candidate must be comfortable fielding inbound sales inquiries as well as outbound lead qualification calls.
Training and Support:
We offer full training and supportto our new hires, and encourage those to apply who are eager to grow internally within a stable, well diverse company.
Due to Covid-19, this is a REMOTE work from home position until further notice.
- Present, promote and sell J2 Global's Martech line of products and services (Campaigner/SMTP/iContact/Communicator) through inbound leads to new and existing clients within a defined geographical territory
- Meeting and /or exceeding monthly, quarterly and yearly sales targets
- Nurture and establish key account relationships
- Ability to identify qualifying sales opportunities
- Continuously updating and maintaining prospects for pipeline management, daily activity and forecast data in CRM
- Managing and nurturing the Sales process from the sales lead to close
- Maximizing sales in a defined territory
- Providing return on investment (ROI) solutions in the form of product and service proposals
- Identify and understand customers’ needs and help implement solutions
Job Requirements and Experience:
- Proven work experience as Sales Representative
- Well-spoken, highly inspired/motivated and goal orientated
- An understanding of common sales cycles
- Experience in prospecting, discovery, product demos, proposals, contract review, and closing tactics
- Pleasant communication and committed negotiation skills
- Experience and comfortable with delivering web presentations to individuals as well as to groups
- Establish interpersonal relationships paired with an ability to build rapport with diverse clients in a variety of settings.
- Organizational skills
- Team player
- Participate in weekly meetings to discuss personal goals as well as team goals for the upcoming week/month.
About J2 Martech:
J2 Martech is a global organization with offices in Canada, United States, United Kingdom, Ireland and Ukraine. J2 Global’s Martech brands arm small- and medium-sized businesses with digital tools that enable them to attract, convert and retain customers. We specialize in Email Marketing and deliver marketing value to over 550 million people a month.
Do you shop online? Are you subscribed to a monthly email newsletter from any of your favorite stores or companies that promotes new products, discounts or other services? That’s an example of what we provide - products and services that enables companies to create and send these emails and newsletters out to its customers.
We are growing rapidly and looking for exceptional new team members to add to our teams that will help take us to the next level.
Benefits at J2:
J2 Global offers great employee benefits, including, but not limited to, Health, Vision, Parental Leave, Maternity Leave, Dental, RRSP, Employee Assistance Program, Employee Stock Purchase Program, Flexible Time Off,
J2 Global believes that “Doing > Talking” and embraces the business and societal imperative to have a diverse and inclusive organization. We are taking actions today to build and sustain a global employee population that mirrors the diverse communities we serve around the world.
If you’re seeking a supportive, team-focused and dynamic work environment where you can see the direct impact of your performance and get rewarded for it, then apply today and come start your rewarding career with us!