Ontellus empowers insurance carriers, self-insured corporations and law firms to reduce costs, make informed decisions and accelerate claims resolution. As the nation’s largest, privately-held records retrieval provider, Ontellus leverages decades of experience and cutting-edge technology to deliver impactful products and client-centric services within industry-leading turnaround times.
Acts as a day to day firm-level contact. Works in a proactive and consultative role to educate and enhance the client user experience by educating them on Ontellus services and products, incident management, escalations, fulfillment of client requests. Coordinates with internal departments to drive accuracy, timely completion, and overall customer satisfaction with the Ontellus record retrieval service. Provides regular reporting on KPI’s, exceptions, record recovery performance, and maintains compliance.
- Build and maintain relationships with the clients via email as well as over the phone.
- Responsible for a fully assigned individual firm list, working closely with Customer Success Manager and Tier 3 Record Retrieval Agent(s).
- Responsible for answering intermediate department emails from clients within established response times.
- Action audit results conducted by the CSM, take proactive steps and provide status of pending requests to clients.
- Research order notes, status log, and client preferences before responding to client emails.
- Communicate all necessary information to clients in a timely manner using the appropriate communication method i.e. email or phone.
- Contact clients via phone at the first sign of problem, concern, or delay.
- Contact clients for missing or additional information needed to proceed with initial order.
- Answer Customer Service loop calls and assist all clientele until question or issue is resolved.
- Maintain a consistent line of communication regarding clients with the Business Development/Sales Team.
- Coordinate efforts with other departments to handle urgent client inquiries or delegate to CSR.
- Ensure that client preferences are documented and updated into the computer system.
- Notify supervisor/manager of any patterns of errors identified in computer system or workflow.
- Document all client/custodial contacts and other notes accurately in the computer’s operating system.
- Follow workflows identified in department procedure manual.
- Keep track of correspondence sent, received, or requiring further action using Outlook.
- Contact prospective clients to explain the features we offer or discuss cost.
- Maintain business confidentiality relative to pricing, promotion, customer lists, and methods of distribution.
- Excellent time and attendance.
- Other duties as assigned.
- ABA Paralegal Certified and/or broad depth knowledge of internal company systems and processes.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field plus 3 years of client services experience within the industry or equivalent.
- Workers' Compensation Experience a plus.
- High detail orientation and strong oral, written, and phone communication skills.
- Strong computer skills; ability to navigate through the Internet, MS Office, and email.
- Ability to type 40+ WPM and enter data accurately.
- Ability to problem-solve with a sense of urgency.
- Ability to prioritize and meet critical deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Outstanding interpersonal skill with peers, superiors, customers, vendors, and other partners.
- Ability to handle challenging client interactions.
- Ability to handle private health information confidentially and in line with company policies and procedures in compliance with HIPAA.
- Industry experience preferred in legal support services, medical record retrieval, or health information management.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS*
Ontellus offers a collaborative work environment so you can learn and grow both professionally and personally. We offer a competitive benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability and a 401k Plan with a generous employer match. In addition, we offer a casual dress environment and plenty of opportunities for training and career advancement.
Ontellus is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Ontellus requires pre-employment background checks and drug screening.
Location: 170 E. Arrow Hwy., San Dimas, CA 91773
Job Type: Full-time