Reaching out to over 100 million people on behalf of thousands of companies, Conversica Intelligent Virtual Assistants are built on a proven and patented intelligent automation platform integrating natural language understanding (NLU), natural language generation (NLG), autonomous action chains and deep learning capabilities that engage prospects over multiple communication channels and in multiple languages.
Winning multiple awards including Inc. 5000 fastest growing companies and recognized by Gartner as a Cool Vendor, Conversica is a portfolio company of Providence Equity, Kennet Partners and Toba Capital and is headquartered in Foster City, California in Silicon Valley with additional US offices in Seattle and Bellingham, Washington.
Conversica is looking for a top Account Executive who is passionate about hunting for new opportunities and demonstrates the tenacity and competitiveness to win. If you have what it takes to close business, if you have a competitive spirit that rallies to make the team successful, and you practice so hard that when it is game time you're more than ready ... then we are your team and you belong with us!
- Demonstrate competitive spirit that makes the team perform at their best
- Prospect into targeted mid-market accounts in North America to compliment the efforts by the Sales Development Team and Marketing efforts following Conversica’s ABM Strategy
- Negotiate and close business through online meetings, phone, and in person meetings
- Engage customers with clear, concise, and compelling written and verbal communication
- Learn and communicate Conversica’s product offerings to prospects and customers
- Develop an expertise for Conversica’s industry, the industries of its customers, the competitive landscape, and stay abreast of technology changes that impact all parts of the business
- Work with your team to repeat success, identify areas of improvement, and execute the strategic plan of the Conversica sales team
- Crush your numbers through accurate forecasting and pipeline management
- 5+ years sales SaaS experience with significant experience selling into marketing and sales
- Demonstrated history of consistent sales achievement over target and successfully selling into Mid-Market accounts ($250M up to $1B in annual revenues) and an ASP of > $75K
- Consistent track record for developing new business and managing a complex sales cycle, from generating leads to closing deals.
- Have a working knowledge of Salesforce a must; working knowledge of Chorus.ai, Clari, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Crystal Knows and Google Apps
- Core Domain knowledge of software solutions/AI and selling into Mid-Market size companies
- Demonstrated success with CXO and multi-level selling
- Highly motivated professional with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong customer service orientation and ability to develop and maintain relationships
- Knowledge of competitive products, solutions, and services
- Solid business acumen and the ability to present, negotiate and close
- Strong time management, ability to multi-task, takes initiative and follows through
- Strong work ethic and commitment to integrity
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
Conversica is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.