The CGI Utilities Client Operations program delivers and supports a proprietary Utility Solution software suite for T&D Utilities. The Client Delivery Manager is an extremely adaptable leader within the Business Unit, reporting directly to the Managed Service Director. This position is in a fast-paced, multi-cultural, global environment, executing strategies that drive the success of our customers, and increasing adoption, identification, and positioning of expansion opportunities, building loyalty, and minimizing churn. The organization has members throughout the U.S. and India providing 24/7 coverage to clients under service level agreement (SLA) metrics. The team is located in several CGI offices with a flexible working environment.
The candidate will be responsible for establishing, building, and maintaining customer relationships to promote customer retention and loyalty, including daily interaction with clients and management to triage supported CGI and Client software and/or Third Party software application issues, operational issues, and client escalations. The candidate will also interact daily with internal Client Operations and Development team members and other CGI OpenGrid teams to help troubleshoot and resolve issues, plan for operational requests, plan development activities and support, facilitate planning activities, and assist business development team in growth opportunities.
Other responsibilities will include:
- Manage the overall relationship between CGI and assigned Client(s).
- Ensure successful operations under the contractual agreements, including performance of Services in accordance with the terms and conditions of the Agreement.
- Work with the client to establish, manage, and meet CGI's commitments and clients's requirements and expectations.
- Work with client executives and business unit managers to align the delivery of Services with the strategic needs of client
- Help drive expansion of our OpenGrid reference and advocacy program through customer participation in case studies, references, speaking engagements, customer-to-customer networking and other activities that demonstrate loyalty and passion for CGI
- Partner with account teams to create account plans by customer to expand solution portfolio, improve performance and meet long-term customer priorities.
- Drive strong customer engagement with assigned customer base through consultative outreach and partnership to directly drive strong customer outcomes across all Enterprise solutions.
- Proactively work with team to share knowledge and customer success across the CGI Utilities ecosystem.
For this role, CGI is looking for an individual with experience working on enterprise-scale, multi-tiered, multi-platform, integrated systems; excellent problem solving skills; excellent client facing skills; excellent communication; a strong work ethic that takes full ownership of the team's workload; and the ability to effectively work with other geographically distributed team members and external teams.
All candidates are expected to operate under the CGI corporate standard frameworks as defined by CGI Inc. Candidate will be expected to cultivate a culture of inclusion, passion for customers, support of other CGI members, Client engagement and serve as an example of CGI mission and values.
Your future duties and responsibilities
Candidate must operate under the CGI corporate standard frameworks for client, member, and stakeholder satisfaction. Candidate will also be responsible for all aspects of CGI's member management as necessary, such as performance reviews, coaching and training, or performance improvement actions as required, to ensure that corporate policies are followed. Mentoring and developing next level talent of leaders to support key growth areas
Candidate will report to the Managed Services Director
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
Client account management including contract scope and expectation setting as well as clear communication to clients and internal teams alike, rapport-building across all parties.
Process definition, implementation, management and improvement capabilities including the documentation thereof.
Delivery and reporting for clients, teams and members. Project planning, management and documentation for the managed engagement.
- 5+ years' experience providing customer service and escalation management
- Strong Customer Success operations experience, including Success Plan methodologies and Customer Engagement tools and strategies
- Ability to work across various teams to collaborate on solutions that are mutually beneficial and drive a best-in-class customer experience.
- Fully accountable and helps drives an internal culture of accountability.
- Strong understanding of IT outsourcing, technical infrastructures and networking preferred.
- Demonstrated rapport-building, negotiation, consensus-building skills and ability to set and manage clear expectation with project team resources.
- Strong communication (written and verbal), organizational, tracking and prioritization skills required.
- Ability to define technical and non-technical tasks, understand large scale agile project planning, drive and monitor defined project work (micro and macro level) and report status, risk and issues to various levels of organization management.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple, often competing, priorities and clients within tight deadlines.
- Team-oriented focus, knowledge sharing, professional in all situations (including high stress).
- Ability to build positive and effective relationships with individuals both internal and external to organization.
- Ability to flourish in non-conventional environment with virtual team spanning time zones across the country and in India
- Work and Asset Management software experienced preferred but not required
- Experience with and understanding of Agile delivery methodologies required
- Work can be performed from Houston, TX or Belton, TX
Customer Support Management - 8+ yrs exp
JIRA - 2+ yrs exp
Team Leader - 3+ yrs exp
DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS/NON-ESSENTIAL SKILLS REQUIRED
- PMP certification preferred
- PI Planning experience
- SAFe RTE certification preferred
Project Management - 2+yrs exp
Agile/RTE - 2+ yrs exp
Agile/Scrum Master - 2+ yrs exp
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change-supporting our clients' digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com .
No unsolicited agency referrals please.