Are you a hardworking individual that enjoys outside sales and driving business? PPG may have what you are looking for! As an Assistant Account Development Manager, you will manage and develope the The Home Depot business with the goal of establishing PPG as the market leader in sales and service. Must be able to assess customer needs and monitor day to day business through guidance from the Account Managers. Responsible for handling and managing a variety of account management responsibilities, including- accuracy and integrity of product data, merchandising, SKU maintenance, pricing maintenance, and volume driving sales initiatives such as new product launches and incremental in store merchandising. The Assistant Account Manager is responsible for building strong business relationships with the PPG Account Management and Field Sales Teams as well as THD Merchants.
- Ensure PPG’s in store assortment at Home Depot is accurately represented and maintained via their Planograms by managing initiatives driven by Account Managers through a 3rd Party Provider.
- Analyze category management reports to help drive business within the account. Manage and capitalize on cross-merchandising opportunities to create a holistic brand presence. Develop and execute programs to drive promotional and basic stock business. Expand distribution of stock products.
- Develop and implement training programs for PPG Filed Sales and THD associates.
- Prepare and deliver high quality written presentations for maximum impact with buyers.
- Monitor all shipping for accuracy and on-time arrival to meet deliver windows.
- 3-5 years of experience with merchandising and retail operations.
- Experience with a major national home improvement retailer (big box) is preferred.
- Bachelor of Science degree in business, marketing is preferred.
- Must have demonstrated ability to communicate and share information with all levels of employees.
- Strong oral and written presentation skills are required.
Here at PPG, we make it happen, and we seek candidates of the highest integrity and professionalism who share our values, with the commitment and drive to strive today to do better than yesterday – everyday.
PPG: WE PROTECT AND BEAUTIFY THE WORLD™
Through leadership in innovation, sustainability, and color, PPG helps customers in industrial, transportation, consumer products, and construction markets and aftermarkets to enhance more surfaces in more ways than does any other company. To learn more, visit www.ppg.com and follow @ PPG on Twitter.
The PPG Way
Every single day at PPG:
We partner with customers to create mutual value.
We are insightful, dedicated, and proactive. We have intimate knowledge of the market and our customers. We focus on practical solutions that make a difference.
We are “One PPG” to the world.
We are better and stronger together. We leverage our scale to reach new markets and introduce innovative technologies as we differentiate and disrupt our markets.
We trust our people every day, in every way.
We enable and empower our people to make the right decisions. We are inclusive, transparent, and respectful. Our feedback is clear and actionable.
We make it happen.
We have a passion for winning. We achieve. We deliver with discipline and integrity. We bring our best energy to our work. We decide and act intelligently and quickly.
We run it like we own it.
We respect one another by being responsible and accountable. We always act in the best interest of our company, customers, shareholders, and our communities.
We do better today than yesterday – everyday.
We continuously learn. We develop our people to grow our businesses.
PPG Way: (Click here to learn more about the PPG Way)
We are One PPG: http://one.ppg.com/
PPG provides equal opportunity to all candidates and employees. We offer an opportunity to grow and develop your career in an environment that provides a fulfilling workplace for employees, creates an environment for continuous learning, and embraces the ideas and diversity of others. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, pregnancy, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability status, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or expression. If you need assistance to complete your application due to a disability, please email [email protected]
PPG values your feedback on our recruiting process. We encourage you to visit Glassdoor.com and provide feedback on the process so that we can do better today than yesterday.
Benefits will be discussed with you by your recruiter during the hiring process.
Pay Transparency poster: https://www.dol.gov/sites/dolgov/files/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_ English_formattedESQA508c.pdf
EEO is the Law: https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf
EEO is the Law Supplement: http://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/eeoc_gina_supplement.pdf