We are Cast Products, Inc., a progressive manufacturer of aluminum and zinc die castings located in Norridge Illinois.
Why do employees mention they love working at Cast Products? Because we understand that our people are our strongest asset. That’s why we offer competitive pay, great benefits, flexible working options, career growth opportunities and of course a great working atmosphere. We are looking for a skilled Customer Service Rep/Supplier Coordinator to join our manufacturing team. Sound like you? We can’t wait to meet you!
Cast Products offers excellent benefits including: medical, dental, vision, short term and long term disability, life insurance and an excellent 401K match! We also provide paid holidays, personal time, and vacation. We offer a competitive salary, excellent benefits, and a great working atmosphere. Great employees and great leaders!
Here is a tour of our facility! [https://www.youtube.com/watch?
We are currently looking for a skilled CSR/Supplier Coordinator to join our manufacturing team.
The independent, self-starter we seek must demonstrate:
- Basic computer knowledge
- Interpersonal telephone skills
- Effective written communication skills
- Experience in MS office products, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, SharePoint, etc.
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Ability to perform under pressure of changing environments
- Manufacturing experience
Customer Service: Accountable for working directly with customers, communicating, and managing customer purchase order production requirements, by working and coordinating with the Production Manager and Die Cast Manager. Present customer inquiries/issues to responsible parties and relay information back to the customer. Responsible for scheduling outside processing with suppliers as needed.
- Handle customer inquiries regarding purchase orders, production schedules and shipping dates
- Coordinate with various Cast Products departments to resolve customer issues on delivery, quality, pricing and sudden changes in customer requirements.
- Relay information back to the customer on company’s position regarding those issues
- Advise customers of changes in production schedule-based production issues as directed by Project Manager or Production Manager
- Coordinate the return of customer owned tooling
- Process New/Revised Customer Routers by collecting all necessary information
- Provide new customers with basic information about our service and deliveries.
- Coordinate any additional required information needed with the President, Vice President of Operations or Director of Sales
- Upon direction from or in the absence of the Vice President of Operations, stop any shipment and/or billing process when required
- Be the voice of the customer for CPI
- Provide sales team support as directed by the Director of Sales or the VP of Operations
- Review, verify and confirm all information on new or revised purchase orders.
- Enter or update database in an accurate and timely manner.
- Verify revision levels.
- Issue Change Notification Routers as necessary.
- Coordinate customer due dates with the Production Manager and Die Cast Manager to meet the customer requirement
Coordinate/Inform- Internal Communication
- Coordinate customer order changes and special shipments with Production Scheduling, Shipping and Receiving and Billing and Invoicing Departments, including warehouse and consignment programs
- Assist outside Sales Representatives with customer issues
- Coordinate customer price increases when due with the CEO
- Coordinate customer supplied packaging materials to replenish on-hand inventories of packaging as required
- Make arrangements with customer to sell or scrap old inventory.
- Responsible for notifying customer of any credit holds
- Coordinate announcement to the customer base regarding zinc base price adjustments as directed by the CEO
- Obtain approvals from customers and make changes as necessary
Outside Processing /Suppliers
- Responsible for scheduling daily outside processing with suppliers
- Initiate expedites of parts at outside finishing sources as instructed by Production Manager
- Coordinate changes to customer parts with outside suppliers as directed by either CPI mandate or customer request
- Obtain new quotes from outside suppliers as requested by management
- Maintain price changes, negotiate as needed
- Communicate issues, schedule changes or any changes related to production with Production Manager
- Coordinate suppliers evaluations and monitor data
- Assist Production and Quality departments in providing customer corrective actions.
- Report quality concerns to Director of Quality and Die Cast Manager
- Train designated back-up personnel to cover CSR responsibilities while out of the office
- Preform other duties as assigned
$22 - $25 / hr