Sales Executive Job Description
The Sales Executive implements sales programs, both short and long range, targeted toward existing and new markets. The position is also responsible for following industry trends and anticipating customer needs along with building relationships with customers in key markets, as assigned.
- Champion Smartlink’s beliefs and values through everyday actions.*
- Establishes and maintains relationships with industry influencers and key strategic partners.*
- Procures new business for Smartlink’s Real Estate, Technical Services, and Staffing divisions and forwards new Services leads to the appropriate Sales Director or leader.*
- Evaluates market research and adjusts sales strategy to meet changing market conditions.*
- Monitors competitor products and sales activities.*
- Provides direct communication and support to employees placed in customer assignments, including one-on-one transition activities when new assignments commence.*
- Represents Smartlink at industry meetings and events to promote company services.
- Prepares periodic sales report showing sales volume, potential sales, and areas of proposed client base expansion.
- Demonstrated in-depth sales techniques and financial principles.
- Effective ability to communicate orally or in written form effectively with co-workers, internal, and external customers.
- Ability to anticipate and solve practical problems or resolve issues.
- Exceptional teamwork and team-building ability.
- Ability to calmly face chaos, enthusiastically embrace change, and adjust to challenges.
- Embrace a never-ending initiative for performance improvement.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Sales, Marketing or Business preferred or equivalent combination of education, training, and experience.
- Minimum of one year related experience in sales and/or the wireless industry.
- This position requires extensive travel, both overnight and out-of-state to cover client and industry meetings throughout assigned sales territory. Travel up to 75% can be expected, depending on market activity.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $1.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Travel reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Commission pay
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Sales Experience: 1 year (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Preferred)
- Multiple locations