A unique opportunity to show your skills with a well-established construction company. Baker Roofing Company is an industry leader when it comes to providing an outstanding experience in commercial roofing, residential construction, metal fabrication, restoration, renewable energy, and more. We pride ourselves on over 100 years of quality work and investing in our employees.
Service sales is responsible for developing, managing, and maintaining a client base of customers for the commercial repair division.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The lists below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
- Education: Minimum High School Graduate/ College Preferred
- Years of Experience: One year of related sales experience
- Certifications: None
- Language Skills: Must speak English fluently
- Driver License: Required
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Experienced with Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, Salesforce, and estimating software.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Possess an outgoing and energetic personality and a high degree of self-confidence.
- Possess a motivated and professional attitude.
- Develop new and manage existing accounts in customer base.
- Meet monthly, quarterly and yearly sales goals.
- Provide constant communication and promote services provided by company.
- Consult and specify roofing system repairs to meet customer needs in compliance with industry standards.
- Participate & coordinate trade shows, architect expos, property manager expos, hospitality expos, and marketing functions to increase BRC market share.
- Create leads for repair and service work through cold calling, referrals, service hand off, account management and networking.
- Utilize Salesforce CRM system daily for the management of accounts, scheduling, proposal development and recording of sales related activity (cold calls, inspections, on-site customer meetings and pipeline).
- Utilize BOX to manage and document roof conditions in the field and in the development of repair proposals.
- Participate in sales meetings and trainings and obtain continuing education by participating in available manufacturer seminars and conferences.
- Estimate and tech existing roof conditions including proper core cuts when applicable.
- Provide operations team with necessary information and support for success of the project.
- Perform all services and acts reasonably associated with his/her position to achieve company purposes, in each instance as approved and required by the company.
- Assist in receivable duties associated with your accounts when directed by management.
- Must be able to carry and load material and equipment in excess of 75 pounds.
- Requires removing ladder from service truck’s ladder rack. Setting up ladder and climbing ladder to safely access roofs for service evaluation.
(65% field/ 35% office) At times the work will be conducted at construction sites and the employee will be exposed to varying temperature ranges from heat in excess of 90 degrees to cold weather which could include temperatures in the teens, and rainy conditions.
Come be a part of Team Baker!
Baker Roofing offers competitive wages, benefits, and career opportunities.
Please click the link below to learn more about Baker Roofing Company!
The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Baker Roofing Company is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. If you need special assistance or an accommodation in applying for employment at Baker Roofing Company, please contact our Human Resources department at 877-897-8183 or [email protected]
EOE Minorities/Females/Disability/Veterans; VEVRAA Federal Contractor
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.