We are currently looking for an experienced and versatile Construction Sales Professional in the Kent office, to cover the West Coast of USA.
Primary responsibilities of this role include:
- Obtaining and managing sales leads
- Meeting with prospective clients
- Working with estimating to create bids and proposals
- Following up on leads to obtaining orders
- Managing/Coordinating the installation of the projects
Secondary responsibilities include:
- General office administration
- Updating Sales database and project files
- Assisting with installations
- Experience working with architects, contractors, contract managers, and developers
- Minimum 3 years of experience in the construction industry
- Ability to read and interpret construction documents, specifications, and drawings
- Outside sales experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
The successful applicant will be professional and thrive in a fast paced, ever changing, and detail-oriented environment. This is a full-time position. Remuneration includes base salary and commissions. This position requires a valid driver’s license, as travel is required.
No phone calls please, as only qualified candidates will be contacted at this time.