Work you'll do
Industry-leading clients. An award-winning culture. Top notch connections. Big opportunities. At Deloitte, you'll work with the best in the business to solve the toughest problems in business. From learning to leadership, this is your chance to take your career to the next level.
- Deliver complex projects in a fast-paced, team environment
- Lead and assist with pursuits and practice development initiatives
- Promote and participate in forums for sharing expertise, strengthening Deloitte's collective knowledge, and helping resolve our clients' challenges
- Collaborate on innovative solutions to bolster the future of the practice
- Develop your knowledge of and gain project experience in SAP's newest and future solutions
Our SAP team focuses on design, implementation, and on-going operations and maintenance of SAP applications and technology. Professionals will have hands-on access and exposure to the latest technologies and thought leaders.
We work with clients who want to improve their ability to react on digital world and enable scalability, remove performance barriers, enable innovation, and modernize core systems and reimagine their business with SAP digital solutions. Applications include SAP S/4HANA and Cloud (Hybris, Ariba, IBP, SuccessFactors, and SAP S/4HANA Public Cloud) across the following capabilities:
- Supply Chain
- Customer and Sales Operations
- Technology (Mobility and User Experience, Cloud and Virtualization, Data Management and Analytics)
- Minimum 4 years' relevant SAP consulting or industry experience
- Hands-on Basis Administration and Architecture experience
- HANA Database administration along with DB replication, HA/DR
- 2 years of SAP experience with SAP S/4 and newer sap applications
- Experience in Upgrading SAP applications
- Participation in all phases of at least 3 full-lifecycle SAP implementations
- Ability to travel up to 50% (While travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Have worked as Basis lead in at least 2 projects
- Migration/Installation of SAP on one of the Hyperscalar cloud - AWS,GCP or Azure
- Solid understanding of the SAP Architecture, Planning activities and Cloud frameworks
- Experience of managing Large databases, Performance tuning, Data Volume management, Client and Transport management
- Knowledge of SAP Landscape Transformation (SLT), Integrations (PI/PO or SCPI), BW/4 HANA.
- 2 years of SAP Basis experience with SAP BODS and/or other Data Services tools, Solution Manager
- Experience presenting to clients or other decision makers
- Greenfield and/or Brownfield implementation experience
- Master's degree
No Limitation on sponsorship