Alviere is a groundbreaking fintech company with a state of the art platform that empowers any business to provide financial services to its customers. By providing an advanced single-integration software service, Alviere streamlines and automates the delivery of financial products like banking, mobile payments, card issuance, payment processing and cross-border currency exchange, enabling its clients to strengthen customer relationships, increase revenue and maximize profits.
Alviere is at the forefront of the latest generation of emerging financial technology companies who are redefining the way the world stores, uses and moves money.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Collecting and analyzing the project’s business requirements and transferring the same knowledge to development teams.
- Evaluating the data collected through task analysis, business process, surveys and workshops
- Preparing accurate and detailed requirement specifications documents, user interface guides, and functional specification documents.
- Communicating effectively with external clients and internal teams to deliver product’s functional requirements like dashboard data, report, data model.
- Documenting the acquired results of analysis and workflows as well as obtaining sign-off from the appropriate client.
- Designing and executing the test scripts and test scenarios.
- Coordinating with the groups of business unit who test, validate, evaluate new applications and functions, and determine issues in services and software
- Managing any change requests related to the working project plans daily to meet the agreed deadlines.
- Supporting deployment and end user training
- Building, updating and maintaining site and access for team’s collaboration site
- Providing ad hoc analytical support and performing special projects as needed.
A successful Business Analyst will have the following:
- Education: BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Math or Science required; Preferred: Business Analyst Certification
- Experience: Preferred: BS and 4+ years with a BS of applicable experience as a Business Analyst and/or in a Business Function; or 3+ years with an MS; or equivalent work experience
- Hands on experience with creating artifacts like Business Requirement document (BRD), System Requirement document (SRS), Requirement Traceability Matrix (RTM), Functional Specification Document (FSD)
- SQL skills for creating and/or working with QA teams to develop test approaches, test scripts and data validation
- Consumer data analysis, mapping and migration understanding
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong communication skills including technical writing skills
- Strong collaboration skills. Works well in a team environment and cross-functionally
- Ability to drive results, influence people, and train others when appropriate
- Must be a self-starter, quantitative-minded, and possess a proactive, innovative nature
- Proficient in both traditional Waterfall SDLC and Agile / Lean methodologies, Smartsheet, Jira, Microsoft Project, Office and Visio.
Base Salary - $70,000.00 - $100,000.00/Yr
Alviere intends to offer the selected candidate base pay within this range, dependent on job-related, non-discriminatory factors such as experience.
We pride ourselves on developing and promoting talent as an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer - Veteran/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, veteran status, or any other category protected by law. We are a true merit-based organization and work hard so there are no artificial barriers to one's potential success. Alviere is committed to a workforce where everyone's opportunities are limitless.
Consistent with this commitment, Alviere will endeavor to provide reasonable accommodation to otherwise qualified job applicants and employees with known physical or mental disabilities. Please contact [email protected] for any assistance.
Job Type: Full-time