A world leader in innovative, casual footwear, Crocs, Inc., is dedicated to the future of comfort. Our original and most famous style, the Classic Clog, is instantly recognized around the world — and for good reason: since 2002, we've sold more than 600 million pairs in over 90 countries! We achieved our status as a global leader in the casual footwear category by taking an inherently simple approach to uniting style, modern comfort and value.
Every day, we make a choice to have an open mind and look on the bright and colorful side of life. We embrace and celebrate the uniqueness in everyone, inviting the world to Come As You Are.
The Sales Operations Team is responsible for providing the highest level of service to sales management, sales representatives, wholesale accounts, and cross-functional partners to achieve company sales goals.
As a leader on the Sales Operations team, you will be responsible for advising sales systems strategies, policies, and procedures for the Americas region, executing with quality. This role will lead horizontal projects and provide reliable support of strategic sales topics to ensure an impactful seasonal delivery, contribute to a successful sales process, and drive end-to-end operational excellence.
Essential Accountabilities & Responsibilities
- Team building and development – help influence and/or lead a diverse and forward-thinking team with a focus on establishing team dynamics.
- Build collaborative relationships within the team, across departments, functions and with business partners as appropriate
- Set personal & business objectives, targets, guidelines and regularly evaluate performance.
- Engage and collaborate with key partners to move to proactive seasonal planning, working towards improved effectiveness and efficiency
- Ensure accurate administration, documentation, and financial reconciliation of the customer base
- Facilitate and support horizontal and cross-functional initiatives in close collaboration with internal and external key functional partners
- Coordinate the product delivery process, in collaboration with Operations and Finance, so that our customer commitments are achieved - OTIF
- Be a strategic contributor as part of the sales project organization
- Establish efficient program and project management standards, tools, and processes.
- Develop dashboards and metrics as needed to summarize program status and drive data informed decision making
- Drive regular sales team communication and oversight on commercial policies:
- Pricing program strategy
- Dealer locator strategy
- Customer discount oversight
- MAP policy framework and execution
- ATP policy
- Contract governance
- Customer master data oversight
- Lead and communicate most important process, reporting, and sales tools:
- Seasonal Allocation planning
- Facilitate seasonal Sales GTM Process
- Be responsible for the management of sales order process – sales order analysis, key seasonal projects and initiatives
- To observe both global and local policies and procedures in all dealing
- Lead ongoing governance of identified tasks and work towards partner compliance
- Provide requirements to the business for sales systems, tools, reports
- Align weekly with the logistics team as it relates to launch programming, order fulfillment, on time delivery and supply chain challenges.
- Perform other tasks as may be assigned from time to time
Professional background and Experience
- Results-oriented mentality with a bias towards action
- Deep experience supporting cross-functional, matrixed and/or global teams
- Strong relationship-building skills and experience working closely with leadership and cross-functional partners
- Strong oral and written communication skills and ability to challenge the status quo
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and work in a dynamic, results-oriented matrixed environment
- Comfortable pitching to senior leaders and know how to bring others on the journey with you, with inspiration, clear communications and deep listening skills.
- Preferably in consumer goods industry or retail business
- Minimum two (2) years of management or leadership experience
- University degree in Business Administration or Finance/Accounting
- Software/IT: Salesforec.com (preferred)
- Outlook - Advance, Word - Advance, Excel - Advance, Powerpoint - Advance, Outlook - Advance, SAP SD – Advance
- Language: English - Advance, Local Language - Proficient
Crocs is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
Title:Sr. Manager, Sales Operations
Job Level: Manager of Staff
Career Level: CL7
Salary Range: $94,600- $141,800
Workplace Persona: Collbaorator
This position is eligible to participate in a company incentive program.
This position is eligible for company benefits including but not limited to medical, dental, and vision coverage, life and AD&D, short and long term disability coverage, paid time off, employee assistance, participation in a 401k program that includes company match, and many other additional voluntary benefits.