* To be considered, please complete the skills assessment *
Our South Florida mortgage company is looking for a phenomenal communicator who loves to serve people, is detail-oriented, organized, reliable, and hard-working to be our newest Sale Rep.
This person must have sky-high integrity, an optimistic attitude, an enjoyable personality and absolutely love to serve our clients. We're looking for someone who is hunting for a career with an energetic, innovative, high-producing local mortgage team. We only want someone who is genuinely a people-person and is a team-player. We work hard, helping a lot of people, but we have a lot of fun doing it.
This is a full-time, commission position. This person must:
1. Be an absolute superstar on the phone, memorably-friendly, a genuine "people person" and a phenomenal communicator.
2. Possess a positive "can do" attitude, be joyful to be around and be a team-player.
3. Be able to effortlessly deliver exceptional customer service to clients & sincerely care about helping people.
4. Be detail-oriented and able to accomplish administrative tasks on the computer and around office efficiently.
5. Know your way around the computer (MS Office, internet, be able to type at least 45 wpm, basic admin technology)
6. Have the mindset of a self-starter, with a hunger to learn, and the ability to implement new things.
7. Have a reliable car and transportation.
8. Must have ability and willingness to cover some weekend communication (typically via email/text)
9. You'll be performing these main roles in our business: Collecting information from potential home buyers and homeowners and guiding them through the home financing process ( you must be good on the phone and computer). Following up with clients via phone, email, text, website, and sometimes in-person. Collect and organize customer data & documents for loan approval and administrative tasks associated with mortgages.
We will train the right person with the right attitude and mindset. This person will be mentored by 2 of the top loan originators in the industry.
The sky is the limit with this position. The right person is thinking right now "this sounds too good to be true" and his or her blood is pumping at the possibility that this position, our organization, and our team, is an answered prayer. If you do not have seeds of greatness waiting to flourish inside of you, and your heart is not racing right now, you need not apply.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $100,000.00 - $300,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Sales Experience: 1 year (Required)
- Driver's License (Preferred)
- One location