Terros Health is pleased to share an exciting and rewarding opportunity for a Senior Data Analyst Revenue Cycleworking at our CentralAvenuelocation (possibility for remote in Arizona). Reporting to the Senior Director of Revenue Cycle Management, the Senior Data Analyst Revenue Cycle provides business intelligence to Revenue Cycle Management and the Executive Leadership Team via data and reporting tools
The work that we do, in on our Revenue Cycle teams, is one of the most important roles for the patients who utilize our services. Ensuring that we can collect on the revenue allows us to remain fiscally stable so that we can continue to serve our patients. Along with great benefits, continuous training and a welcoming environment, we offer the opportunity for you to grow in your career with Terros Health.
Terros Health is a healthcare organization of caring people, guided by our core values of integrity, compassion and empowerment. For more than four decades, the heart of everything we do is inspiring change for life. We help people manage addiction and mental illness, provide primary medical care, restore families, support our veterans, and connect individuals to the care they need.
Recently awarded among Arizona’s Most Admired Companies in 2020
Terros Health is hiring a Senior Revenue Cycle Business Analyst at our Central Avenue location, Phoenix, AZ.
***May Work Remote Full or Part Time - In Arizona***
Bachelor’s Degree in Business, IS/IT, Finance or Related Field, Preferred
5+ Years of Experience Providing Clinical and/or Business System Support, Data Reporting and Analysis
Offering Excellent Salary
Full Benefits, Including 401K and Generous PTO/PST (4+ weeks)
Provides Business intelligence to Revenue Cycle Management and the Executive Leadership Team via data and reporting tools.
- Supports Revenue Cycle Management operations via data extraction, data analysis, dashboard and report build outs.
- Develops, designs, implements, and maintains reports specific to financial and claims submission performance, and effectiveness of revenue billing and collections.
- Supports claims and financial data reporting and data analysis needs in order to demonstrate billing and payment performance against established performance metrics, and
- Identifies opportunities for improvement and negative data trends, and supports management in monitoring staff performance.
- Monitors Revenue Cycle data trends, identifying root causes and recommending work prioritization and solutions.
- Analyzes and reports internally on claims creation, billing, and financial posting performance metrics.
- Assists with identification of adverse trends in claims, billing, and payment protocols.
- Analyzes data pertinent to accounts receivables including trends, cash results, aging, bad debt and payment success.
- Assists with analyses of impact of new regulations or codes from a coding, compliance and reimbursement perspective.
- Build reports to monitor denials, rejections, and overpayments and work with Revenue Cycle Management Team to measure solutions.
Adhoc and Scheduled Reporting to be created, maintained, and executed
- Collaborate closely with other analysts and leadership across the organization
- Assist with identifying and measuring systematic and operational process improvement opportunities.
Terros Health offers an excellent benefit package including, but not limited to:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Group life and disability insurance
- Employer matched 401(k)
- Generous PTO/paid sick leave (4+ weeks in year 1)
- Wellness and employee assistance plan
Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance, Computer Sciences, Information Systems, or related field perferred. H.S. diploma required.
- Report writing and data extraction experience in SQL, Nextgen or similar Electronic Healthcare Records (EHR), and other analytical tools.
- Working knowledge of business intelligence and dashboarding tools such as Power BI and Tableau.
- 5+ years of experience providing data reporting and analysis and report creation in a healthcare system environment (payer or provider level) or for a major EHR vendor (e.g. Cerner, Epic, NextGen).
- Advanced skills in Excel and Microsoft based applications and enterprise data warehouses.
- This role is a non-driving position. This position is performed at one location and does not require travel to various Terros Health centers.
- May be 18 years of age and with less than two years’ driving experience or no driving experience.
- Must have a valid Level 1 Arizona Fingerprint Clearance card or apply for an Arizona fingerprint clearance card (Level 1) within 7 working days of assuming role.
- Must pass a TB Test.
COVID 19 Precautions: