IMMEDIATE: We are looking for an Experienced, Well-Connected & Top Producing Leasing Agent to take over & grow a successful portfolio of Luxury and Furnished Rentals - Fluent in French & English
Who is Rent it Furnished?
Rent it Furnished is the leading provider of luxury residential leasing and property management services in Canada. We are growing our Montreal office and are looking to expand our team with an experienced, bi-lingual agent who is well versed and familiar with the rental market in Montreal! With over 4000 Rental properties listed with Rent it Furnished, we work with tenants and owners of luxury rental properties in Montreal, Toronto, Ottawa, Vancouver and New York. We do NOT work with short-term (less than 30 day) or vacation rentals.
Our Montreal offices are located in the bustling Old Port of Montreal and this role will be able to work remotely or come into the office daily. Every day you will manage rental inquiries, meet with clients, show beautiful and sometimes very exclusive residences, finalize leases and manage these properties with outstanding results. Our Leasing agents are focused on closing business, thrive in a busy environment, prospect for new properties to add to our inventory and actively match tenant inquiries to our properties. We are a very busy office and this role reports to the National Sales Manager with monthly sales and new listing targets for your area.
POSTIION & COMPENSATION SUMMARY:
This is a very fast paced, exciting and flexible position with a great base salary starting at $65,000 to $80,00 based on experiencePLUS commissions and monthly bonuses. We are looking for someone to take over an existing portfolio of rental properties and grow our business further. This is a full-time employment position focused primarily on leasing and revenue generation through rentals and property management for our company. A solid knowledge of the Quebec Tenancy Act and perfect command of both English and French is required. Total Income Expectations: are $80,000 to $150,000+ annually (in subsequent years) plus medical benefits, generous paid vacation time and ability to set your own schedule.
Who would do well in our Company?
- Good Energy & Positive Outlook: You are known for the good energy you bring into a room and people enjoy working and being around you. You are not easily pushed off kilter and even in difficult situations, you know how to bring a professional attitude, a sense of humor and some lightness to challenging situations.
- Savvy Problem Solver: You are naturally inquisitive and always on the lookout for better solutions. You are entrepreneurial in your approach and solutions; and opportunities for improvement come to you naturally, quickly, and easily. You easily find the opportunity in a challenging situation, and you enjoy adding value by solving for the root cause of the issue with the optimal outcome in mind.
- Collaborative: You believe that when experts work together and everyone plays to their strengths, a company can exceed all expectations and set new standards for an industry. This is our goal. You naturally seek input from others and enjoy contributing at a high level to a united team of experts where deliverables are expected to be outstanding.
- Accountable: Your team can always count on you. You naturally take responsibility and deliver on your commitments and targets. You are results driven, enjoy being held accountable (and measured) and have a high standard for the quality of the work you deliver. When problems arise, you quickly confront issues with proposed solutions to be solved before we are up against a deadline.
If you answered yes to all the questions above, read on!
What will be expected of you?
- You will naturally gravitate to our four core values described above.
- You will be very busy working remotely or out of our Montreal office as part of our national leasing team
- You will be self-motivated, selling our services for leasing and/or full property management services to owners of high-end investment property in the General Downtown Montreal Area.
- You will be working with, and showing these properties to tenants for long and short term rentals and completing the leases for these properties.
- You will be making sales calls and pursuing daily tenant & owner leads as well as cultivating your own referrals
- You will be expected to meet monthly targets in new listings, new full management contracts sold and in lease-up revenues generated
- You must love the hustle and be motivated and driven to close business!
What you can expect from Rent It Furnished:
- A supportive and experienced management team and active support from your national sales manager.
- We provide daily qualified tenant & owner leads – we are VERY BUSY!
- We provide you with a Tier 1 ERP and CRM System to manage sales processes and ongoing tasks
- We have excellent administrative and marketing support and your focus will be purely on sales! *To start, this role will have limited Property Management duties as we expand.
- A company iPhone, laptop, parking allowance and great office environment with Private Desk (no fees) will be provided to you
- Base Salary based on experience starting at $65,000 - $80,000 with minimum expected first year income of $80,000 or more and up to $150,000+ in subsequent years.
- Strong Commissions, Monthly Bonuses, Medical Benefits, Expenses and generous Vacation Time is offered
- Company participates in Companywide training and career building opportunities for all employees
- We have a fantastic company culture and six figure earning expectation for this role.
Be a part of an organization that invests in their foundation, brand and people!
If the above job description appeals to you and you have the adequate experience, please contact us with a cover letter and resume. We thank all applicants, but only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $65,000.00-$80,000.00 per year
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
- Extended health care
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
We adhere to all Covid-19 guidelines issues by the provincial government.
- Leasing & Property Management: 1 year (preferred)
- furnished rental: 1 year (preferred)
- and write English and French fluently (required)