Inside Sales Support Specialist
Job Type: Full time. Permanent
Location: Lasalle, QC
Phoenix Packaging, a world leader in the design and distribution of customized glass and plastic packaging catering predominantly to the food, beverage and pharmaceutical industries is looking for an energetic sales support specialist. Do you thrive on new challenges and always look to achieve the highest of standards? Do you like working in a dynamic environment with a family oriented company? If you are a motivated and determined individual who is willing to learn and grow in the packaging industry then this position is for you!
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Interact directly with the sales team, clients & suppliers regarding product information, pricing & lead times.
· Follow up with the global supply chain, ensuring responses to inquiries are received within a timely fashion. Follow-up with where no response is received.
· Follow up on shipments and delivery schedules.
· Gather information to prepare costing sheets and quotations.
· Prepare information for the issuance of purchase orders.
Qualifications and Experience
· University Education and 1-2 years of similar sales support experience
· Operating knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel & Outlook)
· Strong Interpersonal and communication skills
· Detail oriented
· Time management skills and the ability to multi-task & meet deadlines
· Positive attitude
· Ability to build relationships
· Ability to take ownership of issues; results oriented
· Ability to maintain focus under pressure
· Professional and mature
· Bilingual (French and English – both written & spoken) is an asset.
Expected Start Date: 2021-09-07
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $45,000.00-$50,000.00 per year
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Monday to Friday
We provide a masks, hand sanitizer and individual working areas.
- Bachelor's Degree (preferred)
- Logistics: 1 year (preferred)
- Sales support: 1 year (preferred)
- English and French (preferred)