The Company You’ll Join
At Carta we create owners and make private markets liquid.
We live in a world where some people live on the equity stack and enjoy exponential wealth growth and preferential tax treatment; others live on the debt stack and may work their entire lives for a company and retire only with the cash they’ve managed to save from their paychecks. Our contribution to solving the wealth inequality problem is moving people from the debt stack (payroll) to the equity stack. By making it as easy to issue equity to employees as it is to put them on payroll, we can create more owners.
At Carta, we are helpful, transparent, fair, and kind. We are relentless executors, unconventional thinkers, and masters of our craft.
To learn more, here is what one of our investors wrote about leading our Series F.
The Team You’ll Work With
Carta Total Comp is a platform for private companies to manage total compensation for their most valuable stakeholders: employees. We have been thought leaders in compensation for years, starting with our Better Offer Letters. As our customers’ needs expand and the market for talent becomes more competitive, we are turning our best practices into products. Today, companies use Carta Total Comp to compare their salary and equity packages to real-time market compensation rates, based on the world’s largest equity compensation data set (Carta). In the near future, Total Comp will be used to manage most aspects of employee compensation. We are an emerging team composed of a handful of our most senior sales reps, whose mission is to scale this business exponentially within the startup ecosystem, becoming the fastest growing business Carta has.
The Problems You’ll Solve
- Leverage thousands of inbound referrals from Carta’s CSM team
- Present and provide software demonstrations for the CTC product
- Achieve or exceed monthly quota targets
- Collaborate with CSM’s and Product Managers regarding customer communication and feedback
- Manage meticulous CRM notes to ensure accurate pipeline reporting and forecasts
- Help bring CTC from 0 to 1, and then from 1 to infinity
The Impact You’ll Have
By selling CTC to our existing base of Carta cap table customers, you will be contributing directly to the launch of one of Carta’s most impactful businesses. You will be empowering startup companies to make data-driven decisions when it comes to attracting and retaining top talent.
We’re looking for someone highly focused, customer-centric, who knows how to work in a dynamic environment with aggressive revenue targets. Cross-team collaboration and communication is critical to success in the role, as well as efficient time management. In addition, we’re prioritizing:
- Strong emotional intelligence and demonstrated ability to meet and exceed quota
- 2-4 years of prior experience in SaaS sales, preferably in the HR space
- Experience using Salesforce
- Entrepreneurial mindset with a bias for action
- Self-starter, humble, and adaptable to change