We are looking for a strong Regional Director of Sales for our growth markets - US-West. The ideal candidate must have 5+ years in professional service sales.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Develop/maintain a strategic sales plan and recommend improvements based on market research and analysis
- Create a pipeline of high-value accounts - develop and implement strategies for expanding the customer base
- Lead, direct and manage all aspects of regional sales organization
- Co-ordinate and manage sales cycle from initial contact to agreement execution
- Design solutions to meet EOI/RFI/RFP/Customer requirements
- Understand client’s requirements, grasp and present the vision, technical solutions and value propositions
- Create Collateral including white papers, blogs, presentations, case studies, proposals etc.
- Work with channel team to develop and establish relations with partner sales and customer success team
- Manage sales members and set appropriate metrics for sales management
- Continuously remain updated with latest trends & technologies, industry best practices & standards
- Ensure sales reports and other internal intelligence is provided to the management team
- Engineering degree or MBA
- Minimum 5+ years of experience in professional services sales
- Proven ability to proactively manage multiple priorities
- Proven capability in creating and leading regional sales organization
- Proven ability to identify, shape and convert business opportunities in the target market space
- Proven capability to develop and manage sales opportunities through complete sales cycle
- Proven track record of growth and should have managed $5-10 million of revenue creation and related pipeline management
- Ability to plan and manage at both the strategic and operational levels
- Excellent leadership, prioritization, communication, analytic and quantitative skills
- Excellent executive-level presentation and listening skills
- Lead team that can understand the client’s requirements, grasp and present the vision, technical solutions and value propositions
- Excellent understanding of technology & business domain of relevant market
- Clear track record of putting together winning proposals
- Willingness to work under tight deadlines * Very organized and methodical in approach.
- Ability to engage with enterprise clients and create relations with C-level executives
- Ability to work with cross functional teams, build inter-personal relationships and achieve tasks collaboratively
- Good knowledge of latest mobile & web technologies
- Experience on Software/Mobile Development and Testing services sales in Agile environment is an added advantage
This is a direct hire fulltime position. If you feel that this is a good match for your skillsets - please send a current word version of your resume along with a cover letter describing your skills, experience and salary expectations.
NO Sponsorship available for this position. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)