Large companies & customers across multiple industries have variety of Enterprise, PLM & OT data and processes distributed in multiple systems. They need to be able to bring these together and understand the information in context of each other, via digital threads.
Are you interested in solving these exciting customer challenges of integrating their distributed data & processes, to accelerate their Industry 4.0 journey? Siemens has been on the path of addressing this via the Xcelerator Integration Platform along with its strong suite of product offerings; and is expanding.
To support this growth, we are looking for an experienced & seasoned field enablement lead who possesses a strong blend of sales, field & customer engagement experience, technical acumen, & communication skills to perform the right enablement of the product offerings.Your Responsibilities:
- Enable the field (sales, pre-sales & services teams) functionally & technically to best position the integration platform product offerings for sales and customer success; at multiple levels (Portfolio, Sales, Solution Arch., Services)
- Effectively communicate direction to stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion; maximizing the collateral generated by GTM and Marketing manager, for internal & external messaging
- Bring in field feedback to Product Managers, GTM lead and Marketing manager, to make sure that the collateral and G2M strategies address and reflects the market needs
- Support and enable the field with Commercial and Partner Solutions, so that they can effectively sell and deploy
- Define, support and contribute to creation of Sales Plays
- As an SME, provide Customer engagement support to the sales organization
- Support monitoring of large & special customer engagements
- Bachelor's Degree
- 5+ years of relevant professional experience in field enablement
- A deep, technical understanding of technology concepts such as Cloud, Integration, multi-tier distributed architecture, enterprise software, SaaS and related
- Web/Cloud Technology Experience
- 5+ years Cross Organization engagement & Ability to interface with internal and external customers of varying technical abilities (Development, Marketing, Sales, Services, Partners, etc.)
- Superior verbal and written communications skills with high attention to detail including precise and effective communications
- Ability to work autonomously in a highly demanding and often ambiguous environment, with attention to detail and organizational skills
- An understanding and experience of modern enterprise data architectural patterns
- An understanding and experience with considerations regarding integration landscapes, data & process governance
- Deep industrial knowledge and experience in one or more sectors; Enterprise / IT, PLM, OT
- Presales technical experience is ideal, as the role will involve working a lot with our pre-sale’s teams
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.