Join an established, scaling and award-winning team at Trulioo (Truly-you)! Recognized as a “CNBC Disruptor 50 Company”, “Technology Pioneers” by the World Economic Forum, “Emerging Company of the Year” by the BC Tech Association, and KNOW Identity’s “Industry Leader of the Year!”
We are a Silicon Valley-funded tech company solving the problems of trust and safety online. To realize that goal, we’ve built the world’s leading identity verification platform, enabling instant verification of 5 billion people and 330 million businesses in more than 100 countries through a single API. Hundreds of businesses worldwide depend on Trulioo GlobalGateway to help streamline and scale their customer onboarding, fraud prevention, and compliance operations across the world. We are headquartered in Vancouver, Canada, have a satellite office in Dublin, Ireland, and are expanding our US teams in both San Diego and Austin. Our competitive advantage is, and always will be, our people.
As a Solutions Engineer, your role is to work with our sales team to understand a prospect’s technical and business challenges. With the knowledge gained from discovery, you will present solutions that meet their unique needs. To accomplish this, the Solutions Engineer must have a strong desire to solve problems, understand Trulioo’s product offerings, and customer challenges. This is a unique career opportunity to work with cutting-edge technology deployed with leading companies around the world.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Become the technical subject-matter expert for how Trulioo’s products and services during solve customer problems during calls and presentations
- Develop and maintain expert knowledge of Trulioo’s GlobalGateway platform and all associated products
- Provide an exceptional customer experience to ensure Trulioo maintains our position as the leading trusted expert in Identity Verification
- Consistently communicate with decision-makers to understand their identity verification needs and business requirements
- Support Trulioo Enterprise and Strategic clients in pre-sales, implementation and ongoing API integration projects
- Collaborate with Sales, Product, and Customer Success teams to enhance sales process and improve proof of concept/trial success rates
- Use market and technical knowledge to consult on best practices and offer constructive direction for implementation
- Educate customers on all resources available to them in an effort to increase Trulioo’s value proposition
- Contribute to enhancing the teams mastery through Knowledge Base Articles and FAQ’s
- Work closely with Account Executives on opportunities and perform product demos as required
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills to successfully articulate technical product specifications and product value propositions
- Technical background with familiarity in JSON, XML, RESTful API and API integrations is helpful but not required
- Approach problems as an opportunity to learn and bring in new ideas
- Strong business and technical aptitude with a proven ability to quickly learn new technologies
Education and Experience:
- 2+ years of previous experience working in a customer facing, problem-solving focused role
Working at Trulioo
A great place to work! Trulioo offers a fast-paced, dynamic, inclusive work environment where all employees have an impact. You will be challenged to achieve, develop, and grow as part of a hyper-growth company.
We offer you the opportunity to make a difference and create a better world by revolutionizing how technology, trust, and identity intersect online. We are on a mission to make sure no one is left behind and everyone has the opportunity to participate fully in the modern digital economy. In order to do this well, diversity and inclusion have always been fundamental to our mission, our culture and our life. Trulioo is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and our commitment to inclusion across race, gender, age, religion, identity and experience connects us with the customers and communities we serve, attracting top talent and passionate changemakers across the globe. Our mission matters – for billions of people everywhere. At Trulioo, we truly believe “everyone is someone” and we invite you to join our mission and celebrate the positive change we are making in the world.
Trulioo offers competitive compensation and extended benefits package including dental, vacation and learning opportunities and programs. We value our employees and have created a flexible and friendly work environment where everyone can succeed and grow with the company! We are team-driven, collaborative, and accountable to one another.
Trulioo is a growing company and while we thank everyone in advance for considering us, only those who are being considered will be contacted. For this position, you need to be legally authorized to work in Canada. We collect your full name, email address, phone number, and home address for the purpose of reviewing your application and establishing a possible employment relationship with you. #ZR