Cirrus Systems is a privately-owned and growing technology company headquartered in Portsmouth, NH that develops advanced LED hardware and cloud-based software solutions to help businesses optimize their on-premise digital advertising. We are looking to add a full-time Outside Sales Representative in the Colorado area to increase our presence in this major market.
The successful candidate will be responsible for establishing contact with existing sign shop customers, identifying new opportunities within territory sign shops, and following up on potential leads. The Outside Sales Representative will also monitor industry trends in order to identify emerging markets and develop plans to utilize those markets to expand revenue. If you have prior experience in outside sales and a desire to expand your career, we want to hear from you.
- Drive sales opportunities through weekly cold-calling to schedule in-person meetings showcasing product and software capabilities
- Timely follow up on leads to include phone calls, emails, and face-to-face meetings
- Generate proposals and guide prospects through the buying process
- History of prospecting and new account generation.
- Generating new leads and relationships
- Nurture and grow existing accounts
- Assess account needs and offer effective solutions
- Establish rapport with multi-level buyers including executive level decision makers
- Consultative relationship development with a technology based sales process
- Maintain CRM (ie. Salesforce, SalesLoft)
- Travel within designated territory
- Perform additional duties as assigned
- Ability to learn the sign company business, how they operate and what makes them successful.
- Excellent communication and listening skills, including phone interaction
- Independent/self-starter… able to take initiative
- Prior sales success/lead qualification experience a plus
- Practical knowledge of general technology
- Working knowledge of basic software apps - G-Suite, MS Office
- 3+ years of outside B2B sales experience with a track record of success in focused market.
- Valid U.S. driver's license in good standing
- Prior earnings of at least $125,000/yr in a sales position
- Prior experience within sign industry a plus
Cirrus Core Values: What we look for in a teammate.
- Bring Passion: We take pride in our work and bring our BEST to all interactions with our customers and teammates. We encourage rigorous discourse to improve the customer experience each and every day.
- Quality: Quality isn’t a catchall phrase. It is an action plan that requires hard work and focus to achieve. Step by step we strive to build quality into everyday processes and products to achieve our collective success.
- Winning Takes a Team: Show genuine commitment, be flexible, get involved, be reliable, help and support others, and move our company forward.
- Remove Friction: Eliminate roadblocks in the way of smooth operations by promoting and embracing changes geared towards making things easier. Be bold! Don't settle for "That's just the way it is."
- Respect: An individual who communicates and conducts themselves in a polite and positive manner, and encourages others around them to do the same; without judgment of peers regardless of rank, position, age, gender, or race.
- Innovate Every Day: Have the courage to challenge what is perceived as conventional or typical. Be observant of surroundings and outspoken about ideas and changes that will positively impact people.
- Must be able to stand and/or sit for extended periods of time
- Close visual focus required for use of computer during full duration of work day use
- Use of keyboard and headset required
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
If you are goal-oriented and looking to transform your career by gaining experience in the tech industry and you qualify for our Outside Sales Rep position, then submit your resume. Base plus uncapped lucrative commission.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $75,000.00 - $175,000.00 per year
- Monday to Friday
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Sales Experience: 2 years (Required)
- Driver's License (Required)
Willingness To Travel:
- 50% (Preferred)