Develop new and manage existing relationships with referral sources for communities in the Aurora and adjacent markets with the goal of enhancing the relationships with these resources and increasing the percentage of referral leads and move ins to Renew. Develops a plan that will meet and exceed key business objectives for referral-based leads and move ins for the community.
Full time employees of RENEW enjoy a competitive benefits package including: medical, dental, and vision insurance with generous paid time off.
Starting salary $70,000 - $75,000/year
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop business referral marketing plan for the community that reflects increased referral sources, a plan for managing the existing contacts, goals for referrals generated and is in conjunction with goals from the community marketing plans.
- Create and implement effective outreach program including both professional referral development and community relations efforts. Act as lead external sales representative by scheduling and conducting outside sales appointments, cold calling, networking, and referral source event planning. Develop relationships with key community influencers.
- Work with all department managers at Renew Saddle Rock, helping them understand who your contacts are, where referrals may come from and to ensure that they have these resources in ElderMark so that coding can be effective when the referrals come to the communities. Achieve company sales expectations by increasing conversion ratios from referral sources.
- Manage and conduct referral source advancement efforts by achieving daily/weekly contact requirements through follow-up with database.
- Implement systems for consistent dissemination of written marketing communication including thank you notes, newsletters, promotional flyers, customized referral source letters, event invitations, brochures, etc.
- Use creative follow-up techniques to advance referral generation by utilizing customized, targeted messages and promotional items that create trust, and understanding of the product(s) in the marketplace to pave the way to appropriate referrals.
- Work with the department managers to develop and coordinate special events for referral sources. Assist communities with identifying key, relevant community groups (red hat society, pastor’s association, garden club, aarp, etc.) for “hosting” opportunities in the community.
- Manage lead database through accurate data entry, report utilization, periodic data clean-up, etc. Review key reports and trends, monitor personal productivity and closing ratios of the sales teams at the communities from the referral sources.
- Provide weekly outreach report and participate in weekly sales calls.
- Bachelor of Arts or Sciences degree preferred.
- Must have success sales experience, preferably in external sales (with professionals.)
- Sales and/or marketing experience in a related industry preferred.
- Database management computer skills
- Strong customer service attitude/presentation.
- Willing to work shift assigned, weekends, and holidays.
- Ability to talk respectfully with, understand, empathize with, work with, and be tolerant of residents, families, supervisors, co-workers, and outside providers while maintaining a positive attitude at all times.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and work within time requirements.
- Must have good communication skills, verbal and written; must be able to routinely follow written and verbal instructions. English language skills adequate to allow communication with residents and staff.
- Compassion for the elderly and sick.
- Attend all training and staff meetings.
- Must be able to stand, walk, stoop, and/or bend for periods of up to eight hours with breaks provided for in the Employee Handbook. Push, pull, and/or lift at least 50 pounds. Frequent transporting of residents in wheelchairs.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Exposure to blood/body fluids is possible.