Who we are:
Jamf, the standard for Apple in the enterprise, extends the legendary Apple experience people enjoy in their personal lives to the workplace. Jamf’s cloud software is the only solution of scale that automates Mac, iPad, iPhone and Apple TV deployment, management and security. We help organizations, businesses, hospitals, schools and government agencies, connect, manage and protect Apple products without ever having to touch the device— anytime, anywhere.
We are a group of curious, self-starters with a passion for helping people make sense of technology – freeing nurses to care, teachers to teach and businesses to thrive. We take pride in making meaningful impact for tens of thousands of customers around the globe. Every person is encouraged to be their whole selves both inside and outside of Jamf. We have over 2,000 employees worldwide with offices in the U.S., Europe, Japan, and Australia. To learn more visit: https://www.jamf.com/careers.
Remote work allowed for this role. Jamf operates as a choice-based office model. Our spaces were designed as our employees use them, for community, collaboration, and amenities you can’t find elsewhere. Choose an assigned desk, a shared desk, or work anywhere you work best. Jamf thrives where you do.
What you’ll do at Jamf:
At Jamf, we empower people to be their best selves and do their best work. The Field Sales Engineer's (SE) primary role is to partner within the Sales Department and work alongside Account Executives to achieve sales and billings goals. This position will evaluate technical requirements of new sales opportunities and present technical solutions to meet the needs of prospective and existing customers. The position works both remotely and on site.
- Perform all job responsibilities in alignment with the core values, mission and vision of the organization
- Work jointly with the Jamf Sales team, prospective and existing customers, and partners to convey the business value of Jamf
- Maintain current knowledge and value of all Jamf products
- Understand customer requirements and create solutions with unique business value
- Deliver presentations and demonstrations to prospective and existing customers both remotely and onsite
- Own pre-sales technical activities
- Exhibit professional and timely written and oral communication
- Lead and support the technical enablement of sales team and partners
- Special projects as assigned by SE Management
- Ability to support projects and initiatives that progress Jamf and the Sales Engineering org
- Cultivate and maintain long-term relationships with new and existing customers to progress Jamf portfolio awareness and investment
- 4-year / Bachelor’s Degree (Preferred)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Experience in a commercial, government, or education environment
- 3+ years of technical sales, support or services experience (required)
- Basic knowledge of the Jamf products (required)
- Basic understanding of Apple Enterprise Management technologies (preferred)
- State and Local Gov't sales or support experience (preferred)
Travel: Up to 40%
How we help you reach your best potential:
- Recently named a Best Workplace in Technology, Fortune Magazine 2021.
- We value the differences in the ways we all live and work. Here, you manage your own day and your own work style.
- Great people make Jamf great, and we protect our people. Jamfs across the globe receive a superior compensation and benefits package.
- We know that big ideas can come from anyone, so we empower everyone to make an impact. Our more than 90% employee retention rate agrees!
- You will have the opportunity to make a real and meaningful impact for more than 50,000 global customers with the best Apple device management solution in the world.
- We put people over profits – which is why our customers keep coming back to us.
- Our volunteer time off allows employees to support and give back to our communities.
- We encourage you to simply be you. We constantly seek and value different perspectives to ensure Jamf is a place where everyone feels comfortable and can be successful.
- 23 of 25 world’s most valuable brands rely on Jamf to do their best work (as ranked by Forbes).
- Over 100,000 Jamf Nation users, the largest online IT community in the world.
You are the right kind of Jamf if:
You go above and beyond for others, you are genuine and willing to help, always. You support the team around you, you don’t point fingers or pass blame. You value different perspectives, in how you work and how you learn. You are naturally inquisitive, like to create and be creative. You are a problem solver, curious and resourceful, self-driven and constantly improving. You roll up your sleeves and dig in. You are excited by not knowing what may lie ahead. You are willing to take risks, try new things, even fail just to do it better next time. You’re not a jerk. You are someone who just wants to do the right thing.
Let your individuality shine at Jamf! All voices are critical to the innovative and collaborative work that we do to propel Jamf to be a leader of equality and fairness in the workplace. In the spirit of our values of selflessness and relentless self-improvement, we seek to learn, engage and grow, so that all of our Jamfs feel comfortable being their truest selves at work. We are actively working every day to get better; along with our Inclusion & Diversity Director, our Employee Resource Groups help empower employees to make real, actionable differences at Jamf. Our commitment on becoming a more inclusive and diverse work force is never done,
Our mission is simple; we help organizations succeed with Apple. We put people first, we focus on the human before we focus on the technology. We are just good people that have it at their core to do what’s right – for our customers, our employees and our communities.
Get social with us: Instagram, LinkedIn, & Facebook
Follow the conversation at #onejamf