Wayfair (NYSE: W) is one of the world's largest destinations for home goods. We are seeking a self-starter, people leader that possesses a “closer” mindset to join our B2C Sales team. If you love to drive for results and influence everyone around you to become better salespeople, then Wayfair is the place for you to start a rewarding career!
Who is Wayfair?
Wayfair believes everyone should live in a home they love. Through technology and innovation, Wayfair makes it possible for shoppers to quickly and easily find exactly what they want from a selection of more than 10 million items. Across areas such as home furnishings, décor, home improvement, and housewares, Wayfair is reinventing the way people shop for their homes.
What is the role?
- Youexceed all team targets for revenue, close/conversion rate, concurrency, CSAT, and more
- You are a “driver”, someone who pushes themselves to do more, make more, be more
- You are a hands-on leader with excellent interpersonal skills
- You demonstrate a sense of urgency and have a proven track record of exceeding targets and strong employee engagement.
- You have outstanding oral and written communication skills
- You will develop a team of frontline sales specialists and help them to exceed all sales targets
- You will support the vision/mission of B2C Sales in all employee/customer interactions
- You will work cross-functionally with leaders and departments throughout the organization to enable sales improvements that affect multiple areas of the business
- You will use your analytical mind to identify trends and work to close performance gaps
- Youefficiently manage your time and always put the employee & customer experience first
What attributes should I possess?
- You are engaging and can leverage your personality to quickly connect with your team
- You are competitiveand self-motivated
- You solve problems by thinking critically and creatively
- You thrive while working in a fast-paced environment
- Youthink like an entrepreneur
- You possess strong motivational skills and lead others through passion and experience
- You always respond with professionalism and courtesy to all customer inquiries, requests or complaints
- You have the ability to engage employees at all levels and listen with empathy and understanding
What is required to be considered?
- 6 months time in role (minimum)
- In good standing with Talent Management
- Recommended by current manager
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- sales management experience or equivalent LEP training, preferably in a solutions-based selling environment such as B2B/SaaS, Direct Sales, or Retail and/or a master’s degree in a relevant field
- Experience in leading a team of 15+ people
- Clear demonstration of your analytical abilities during the interview process (case-study)
- Regular and reliable attendance
About Wayfair Inc.
Wayfair is one of the world’s largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, we’re reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If you’re looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then you’ll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. We’re a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair – and world – for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.