About Xcommerces Gateway
Xcommerces Gateway built an eco-system of procurement, trusted suppliers, import, and export environment, which all provide by our data and discovery capabilities serving the small and medium-sized businesses (SMB) market. With digital supply-chain service and warehouse operations in North and South America, Xcommerces uses digital technologies and advanced analytics for more efficient supply-chain decisions. These technologies and value-added services allow trading partners to better achieve customer satisfaction, reduce business losses, and discover better ways to run their business.
As a recognized leader in B2B marketplace and logistic services, we are incubated by DHGate.com---one of the largest marketplaces focused on SMB trading--dedicated to quality in every business area with long-respected outstanding ethics. Xcommerces intends to provide additional services not offered by other marketplaces in order to make trading easier between buyers and suppliers. With expansion plans for the USA, Mexico, South America, we continue to provide an atmosphere in which our clients will thrive and succeed.
Are you ready to make a difference in the business world?
- Fast-Paced start-up environment
- Be part of building something great
- Your ideas and actions will have an impact
- Learn about international business
- Great chance for career advancement
If you are an ambitious, energetic person who enjoys a fast-paced growth environment filled with challenges and opportunities, you've come to the right place. XCommerces Gateway provides a unique opportunity for intelligent self-starters to contribute to our effort of building a new business model that will help cross-border business across many continents. Do you want your hard work and ideas to positively impact many small to medium business owners across the globe? Then apply now!
Our successful employees are service-oriented people with integrity and commitment toward a common goal of excellence. International business and logistics are the lifeblood of Xcommerces. We are a joint venture with one of the largest global trading companies in the world, DH Gate, headquartered in China. DH Gate represents millions of products made by thousands of manufacturers, and these are the same products local businesses in many countries use to maintain stable business revenues.
We offer diverse career experience and growth opportunities at any of our regional locations--currently North and Southern California, with plans to expand across North, Central and South America. We are in need of talent in Accounting, Customer Service, Sales, Logistics, Marketing, Information Systems, and Human Resources, to name a few. If you are looking for more than just a job, and believe a career should matter to the world, then see if any of our openings is for you!
How does this hiring / position help Xcommerces achieve its business goals?
You will be responsible for executing strategic customer upsell campaigns, renewals, and retention activities within our growing small to medium business (SMB) customer segment. We are looking for self-motivated customer success representatives with a passion for solving problems and working in collaborative team environments.
- Drive market share gains and meet company expectations for growth by completing daily volume of outbound email and/or phone calls
- Utilize value-based selling skills to uncover clients existing service issues and needs, explain our value propositions, and provide alternative solutions to meet the client’s needs
- Keep customers actively using our services and engage them on new services offerings
- Manage relationship and retention for a large set of assigned client accounts or territory by utilizing inbound and outbound communication strategies
- Qualify leads from campaign and program lists then drives them through a sales cycle designed for each campaign/program
- Responds to requests from existing and potential customers for information
- Effectively use the CRM tool to enter all sales information and run reports
- Keeps current on competition, competitive issues and products.
- Keeps management informed of all activity, including timely preparation of reports
Qualifications and Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Minimum of 2+ experience in customer success, sales or sales support role
- Preferably customer success, inside sales, telemarketing and/or prospecting with account management responsibility
- Track record in consistently exceeding individual sales goals
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal communication skills
- Organizational skills and attention to detail; ability to follow established procedures
- Ability to easily understand technology and communicate it to prospects
- Experience with using CRM. ie. Hubspot
- Results-oriented team player with a committed effort to work in a cross-functional and interdepartmental setting
- Ability to handle outbound sales and in-coming inquiries and bring them to contract closure using appropriate value-based sales approach
- Quick learner and self-starter with an entrepreneurial work ethic
- Bilingual in Spanish and/or understanding Central and South American business culture will be an advantage
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Bonus pay
- Fully Remote
Company's Facebook page:
- Waiting period may apply