Req Id: 306931
At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content – we’re revolutionizing how Canadians communicate.
If you’re ready to bring game-changing ideas to life and join a community that values bold ideas, professional growth and employee wellness, we want you on the Bell team.
The Bell Media team creates and delivers the best Canadian and international content across our digital media, television, radio, and out-of-home advertising platforms. We’re looking for innovative team players ready to take some of the most well-known entertainment brands in the country to the next level.
Do you have a passion to develop marketing opportunities for local businesses? Do you have an interest to represent one of Canada's most recognized and progressive Media companies: Bell Media? Can you pitch marketing ideas to local businesses that will enhance client marketing plans? Do you have an understanding of how radio, digital and television work to complement one another? If you answered "Yes" to the above questions, then we have a tremendous opportunity for you.
- Market and sell all Bell Media platforms: radio, television and digital properties
- Self-starter with the ability to identify and develop new business opportunities
- Create and sell strategic, integrated sales proposals with appropriate research data, marketing and web components for a diverse variety of accounts
- Provide exceptional customer service by proactively building and managing client relationships
- Be a Media Expert for a variety of clients ranging from local to regional businesses
- Work closely with Commercial Production to provide top-rate client service
- Project and track sales activity through an enhanced CRM platform (Salesforce)
- Liaise effectively with all sales support departments: traffic, creative, research and promotions
- Participate in a variety of industry and community activities
- Strong Knowledge of Digital and Social Media
- Exceptional ability to develop new business through prospecting and cold calling
- Strong presentation and negotiating skills combined with ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- A keen client service focus and relationships with the advertising community
- Self-motivated with ability to work both independently and in a team environment
- Excellent analytical and computer skills (Sales Force- is an asset, Microsoft Office - Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Valid driver's license and a vehicle is required
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent from a post-secondary institution
- Selling experience with preference in media sales
Bilingualism is an asset (English and French); adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
Position Type: Management
Job Status: Regular - Full Time
Job Location: Canada : Ontario : Ottawa
Application Deadline: 08/02/2021
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it. We’re committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or [email protected] to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at [email protected]
Created: Canada, ON, Ottawa