Generate revenue by soliciting and obtaining orders; understanding and interpreting sales requirements; providing Inside Sales information; developing accounts.
- Perform inbound and outbound telesales for a leading wine and spirits portfolio to ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction within a set account base
- Demonstrate consultative sales abilities through a successful presentation of products over the phone, the promotion of new and existing portfolio items, and the expansion of business (e.g., up-selling and cross-selling)
- Exhibit discipline and resourcefulness to meet/exceed assigned monthly quotas, sales goals, placement objectives, and brand promotions
- Research, organize, and present sales reports/quota attainment results as required for team or division level meetings
- Assist executive sales management with report preparation for supplier reviews and fiscal close
- Review customers' credit status, collect monies owed for a product, and partner with the Customer Assistance department weekly to ensure accounts remain in good standing
- Assist customers with inventory management responsibilities (product availability/new product placement and rotation of stock)
- Participate in sales meetings, on-site training, and winery and distiller tours to remain educated in company policy and industry trends and developments
- Develop relationships with the trade while promoting supplier brands to consumers at food/wine industry events
- Thrive on creating and selling innovative ideas and demonstrate an entrepreneurial spirit
- Present self with integrity, professionalism, and commitment to SGWS salesperson responsibilities and policies
- Perform other duties as assigned and contribute to the success of the department and function at SGWS
Southern Glazer’s Wine and Spirits provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
View Saved Jobs