Location: Orlando or Remote (East Coast Time)
Manage all client campaigns through the project lifecycle, including scoping projects and timelines, creating estimates, as well as managing budgets and work-back schedules. Facilitate consistent communication between the agency's Creative, Project Management and Account Management teams, assuring the on-time delivery of all client campaigns to ensure they remain on-budget, on-time and on-quality (tactical).
The Project Manager works closely with vendors/contractors assigned to their campaigns, managing them within scope and budget, as well as assuring their elements are executed on-quality (tactical) and on-time in support of the overarching campaign deliverables. An effective problem solver on a day-to-day basis, the Project Manager must be adept at anticipating problems and recognizing opportunities to realize efficiencies and minimize scope creep and budget waste.
Project Lifecycle Management
- Leads Project kickoff, presenting key deliverables, initial Spec Sheets, timelines + budgets
- Monitors project budgets + schedules daily
- Catches project scope creep
- Accountable for staying within agreed upon budget and informing all parties of any changes to scope/assumptions/issues that arise
- Manages + updates project work-back schedules
- Identifies and proactively resolves any deliverables that might fall behind schedule
- Manages tactical quality of all client partner deliverables (specs)
- Ensures smooth handoff of deliverables from Creative Services to IMCD and IT departments
- Responsible for the consistent successful facilitation of project(s) from estimation through launch and maintenance
- Manages project transactions (reviews and adjusts) on a weekly basis
- Manages all projects on-quality (tactical), on-time and on-budget
- Facilitates estimate development and confirmation of vendor(s) selection and final production schedules for print and production work with Purchasing and when necessary the Studio Print Manager
- Ensures hand off of print/production ready files to vendor(s) for production, with Print Production manager where necessary
- Ensures all project outside costs are accurately represented in WMJ/WorkFront
- Ensure all project outside costs are accurately coded and represented in internal billing systems (i.e. SNAP, SRM, Versa)
- Other duties: Based upon the Agency Account Mapping, this may include assumed responsibilities and tasks associated with other roles that may report up to the Sr. Project Manager, including, but not limited to: Project Manager and/or Project Coordinator (per the Project Management Role Matrix).
Consistent attendance is a job requirement.
EDUCATION: Bachelor's degree from accredited college or university required. Preferred degree disciplines: Marketing, Communications, Marketing/Mass Communications, Advertising, Project Management, Business, Organizational Management, Graphic Design, Art Design
CERTIFICATIONS, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
Not required, but PMP or any other Project Management certifications a plus.
Preferred candidates will have 5+ yrs experience in corporate environment with focus on developing marketing and advertising messaging strategies and overseeing tactical execution. Preferable experience managing/overseeing at least 1 or more direct reports. Experience with in-house creative agency or marketing/advertising is strongly preferred; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Experience with project management workflow software (Workamajig, Basecamp, Workfront, MS Project, etc.) a plus, Workamajig/WorkFront strongly preferred. Proficiency or working knowledge of MAC OS and Adobe Creative Suite also a plus, but not required.
Preferable skills for success in role includes but not limited to:
- Advanced project management skills, including strong attention to detail and ability to manage multiple demands simultaneously in fast paced environment.
- Excellent communication, organizational, and problem-solving abilities.
- Thorough understanding of studio/graphic arts and creative workflow processes.
- Strong working knowledge and proven experience with print production processes and techniques (artwork, pre-press, printing.)
- Strong working knowledge and proven experience with digital development and production processes and techniques (web, mobile, social, etc.)
- Strong working knowledge and proven experience with video production processes and techniques (photo/film shoot, AV editing and/or motion graphics development.)
Software Resources specializes in connecting talented IT professionals with challenging job opportunities that transform jobs into careers.
To meet our clients hiring needs, we continuously source talented IT Professionals with all levels of expertise and in all disciplines. We offer world class major medical, dental and vision benefits, 401(k) with match, short term disability, Life Insurance and AD&D. You, our future employees, can make a tremendous difference to our company and our clients. Please apply to this job and experience the Software Resources difference. You can view all of our jobs at https://www.softwareresources.com/careers/
Software Resources is a national staffing and recruitment firm delivering the best candidates to our clients and the best jobs to our candidates since 1992.
We are a certified woman owned business in business to place contract, contract-to-hire, and direct-hire talent in Technology (IT, creative, marketing), finance, accounting, and executive-level positions. We serve many vertical markets including Entertainment/Media, Cruise Industry/Leisure travel, Hospitality, Government, Personal Care, Professional Services, Energy/Utilities, Security, and Financial Services.
Headquartered in Lake Mary, FL in the Orlando metro area, we have branches and sales professionals across the US. Wherever you're located and whatever the need, count on Software Resources to provide exceptional candidates who are fully vetted and ready to go. Call (800) 774-8036 or visit us online at https://www.softwareresources.com/ and leave the recruiting to us!