Assisted Living/Independent Living Sales and Marketing Director
Premier Cadbury is committed to the highest level of excellence and it shows in the quality of people we hire. If you take pride in being part of a friendly, respectful, caring, safe and collaborative environment, you belong with us. We are dedicated to providing quality continuing care and support while respecting the dignity of all individuals regardless of their race, gender, political preference, sexual orientation, genetics, religion, natural origin or creed.
The Sales and Marketing Director is an integral part the care team that helps change the lives of our patients and residents each day.
As a Sales and Marketing Director, your responsibilities will include:
- Maintains and/or improves upon the occupancy of the community.
- Closes sales by assisting prospective residents, their family members, and/or advisors in the decision-making process by understanding their needs and educating them about how services and programs can meet their needs.
- Complete outside sales calls to meet ort exceed the established goals for professional leads per week as set by the marketing plan.
- Develop and maintain relationships with and generates leads through residents. family and professional referral sources on a weekly basis.
- Plans, coordinates, and implements monthly prospect and/or referral sources activities and events.
- Maintains working knowledge of the lead management system and uses the system to maximize sales effectiveness.
- Communicates positively with the residents, families, and community professionals regarding the benefits of the activity programs.
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Business or related field preferred.
- Minimum five years of sales experience, preferably in the retirement industry, medical or pharmaceutical sales or equivalent combination of education and experience.
2150 NJ-38, Cherry Hill, NJ 08002, USA