Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today’s most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It’s also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it’s no wonder we’re consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you’re as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking an Associate Director, Key Account Marketing to join our Marketing organization.
- Apply the firm’s Strategic Account Management framework to define the account’s growth plan and areas of focus
- Create marketing plans that prioritize account goals and drive client demand, focused on tailored and measurable account-based marketing and client experience initiatives (client events, collateral, share forums, digital and social programs)
- Activate and deploy relevant industry and functional marketing campaigns to client targets
- Create and execute strategic relationship development strategies that align to the client journey
- Apply an understanding of the firm brand, solutions, corporate assets, industry trends and data driven insights to drive demonstrable growth for each assigned account
- Share and enable account-based marketing and strategic account management best practices across the account team, global, national and industry networks
- Minimum eight years of recent marketing, account management or relevant experience, preferably in a professional services environment
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university
- Progressive and strategic account management experience on large global or complex accounts
- Account-based marketing strategy experience, including the development and implementation of measurable strategies
- Experience in the Technology industry is preferred
- Performance management and/or mentoring experience
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The attached link contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.