ABOUT SEI WIRELESS:
SEI Wireless is a commercial radio Elite Motorola Dealership, located in South Florida where we work with local and nationwide clients selling, servicing and renting two-way radio solutions. Sei has over thirty years’ experience, and our dedicated staff has over 150 combined years of knowledge in our industry.
Whether our customers need a simple system to cover a few miles, or a multiple channel system with a global range, sei wireless solutions can provide our clients with quality products and unwavering service. We work with security, property management, manufacturing, utilities, municipalities, enterprise companies, health care, logistics, energy, as well as many others.
JOB DESCRIPTION: ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE
This account executive is responsible for selling sei’s products and services to local and national customers. This job function is for prospecting new customers in disaster recovery planning, crisis communications, mission-critical communications, enterprise companies, and more.
SEI Wireless is looking for A Game Players who are dedicated to excellence and exceeding expectations a person who plans, sets personal goals, and exceeds expectations. We need a hard-working, bright go-getter to join our family. Not afraid to cold call and has grit.
Lists and leads will be supplied, access to networking events sales leads, based on information from ad inquiries, trade shows, direct mail responses, card deck leads, aged leads, dealer resellers, business directories, internet web sites, and other sources. Makes outbound lead follow-up calls to potential and existing customers by telephone, email, and in-person to qualify leads and sell products and services. Overcome technical and business objections of prospective customers. Provide product demos to qualified customers on request. Emphasizes salable features, quotes prices, and credit terms, and prepares sales orders for orders obtained. Estimates date of delivery to customers based on knowledge of own firm’s the production and delivery schedules. Build and maintain customer relationships.
Candidate must be technology savvy and nimble using social selling, CRM use, and other smart tools to drive lead generation and document your pipeline. Enter new customer data and other sales data for current customers into CRM. Investigate and resolve customer problems with deliveries. Prepare all quotes and orders and make sure they get to purchasing. Deliver orders to the customer directly. Responsible for collecting all receivables on time. Receive payment or obtain credit authorization—programming of two-way radios. Provide proper fcc licensing. Prepare sales presentations. Use the crm customer database for the sales funnel. Process orders for installation. Attend weekly sales meetings. Attend ongoing sales workshops and training seminars. Make a minimum of 60 new, as well as existing customer calls per week. Work as a team player.
Are you smart, savvy, swift on your feet? Are you motivated, vibrant, and enthusiastic? If you are this energetic, smart go-getter with a competitive spirit, we would love to do work with you. Sei wireless is looking for a-game players can and will drive lead generation to close. You are expected to use our CRM daily for tracking and reporting your sales activity, pipeline, and appointments.
Our culture is a mix of independent self-starters who work well in a team environment. This a-player will be to do your phone and computer canvasing from the office in Broward county full time.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Occasional travel must have a reliable car and driver’s license.
- Able to juggle and follow through on multiple projects simultaneously
- The knack to remain cool under pressure or deadlines
- The ability to problem-solve issues that come up suddenly
- Preferer 2+ years’ experience in sales
- Two-way radio experience preferred
- Must be technically savvy and know Microsoft & mobile applications
- A quick learner and adaptive
- Have a sense of urgency, meet deadlines and get it done mentality
- Keen attention to detail
- Must be professional, punctual and personable
- Strong communication and people skills
- Ability to learn to apply knowledge accordingly
- Effectively use a variety of sales techniques and materials – cold calls, presentations, visits, cultivating relationships, networking, and research.
- A hunter who is willing to cold call and can close the deal
- Data entry and update CRM on a daily basis.
- Has at least 2 years at a university or tech school after high school two or more years related experience and training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Reliable vehicle and a clean driver’s record
- To be healthy and drug-free
- Authorized to work in u.s.
- Able to focus on job without distractions
- Bilingual English/Spanish a plus
- No criminal history
- Full time and be punctual
- Willing to adhere to company policies and produces
- All company devices are to be used for work purposes only
- Maintain a high standard of business and personal ethics
It will vary with expertise and experience. Annual income is between $50K – $90K+ depending on your efforts. Health insurance, benefits, and 2 weeks vacation included after 90 day trial period.
Send resume and cover letter to [email protected]