SolarEdge is a leading global developer of advanced power solutions. With offices in 22 countries, we are a rapidly growing smart energy companywith solutions for solar, energy storage, EV and mission critical power applications. With the acquisition of Gamatronic Power in 2018, SolarEdge is now looking to expand our footprint in the critical power segment in North America.
This position provides the successful candidate with the opportunity to join the SolarEdge North America Sales Team and have a major part in leading the Company’s sales efforts in the critical power industry.
Duties and Responsibilities: *
- Identify, nuture, and develop new channel partners to appropriately serve 3-phase UPS customers.
- Identify and close sales opportunities in accordance with the Company’s overall strategic plans and financial objectives
- Develop and maintain relationships with existing UPS resellers, manufacturer representatives, end-users, engineers and contractors to promoteSolaredge UPS products and close opportunities
- Actively pursue direct sales leads with end-users where appropriate
- Assist with forecast of revenue on a regular basis and review sales results to ensure that established targets are being met; take corrective action where required
- Provide reporting and make recommendations on channel development pipeline
- Nurture the relationship with leading resellers at multiple levels to ensure that /SolarEdge remains the supplier of choice for UPS
- Assist the product management teams to define and improve the product portfolio for use in the US and Canada market by regularly gathering feedback from customers, business partners and by closely monitoring industry trends
- Provide input regarding marketing and product positioning strategies specific to the US and Canadian markets
- Successfully support and execute a brand and messaging strategy and act as an external evangelist for the brand
- Liaise with the U.S. and global executive management team and peers to ensure that sales targets are being defined and met
Required Skills and Qualifications: *
- A BA/BS degree. BS in a related technical discipline such as Electrical Engineering or Mechanical
Engineering a plus
- Minimum 3+ years’ experience in technical sales
- Previous experience in the UPS industry will be an advantage
- Solid and verifiable track record of overachievement
- Experience building new channels and entering new markets in the power systems space
- Candidates should have a verifiable record of successfully growing market share
- Strong technical aptitude with the ability to understand the technical workings of thSolarEdge product lines and convey the advanced technical product benefits to potential customers in easy-to-grasp terms
- Proven track record of identifying, negotiating/converting and closing large dollar deals
- Ability to identify and convert new accounts while maintaining existing relationships
- Demonstrated success in operating effectively in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced, complex, rapid growth environment
- A distinct customer service focus.
- Excellent interpersonal verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience working for an international organization is preferred.
Personal Qualities: *
- Ambitious go-getter with a strong can-do and hands-on attitude.
- Technical savvy
- Energetic, highly motivated and driven person ready to roll up their sleeves.
- Team Player!
Job Type: Full-time