ZBS is a cutting-edge, acting studio located in Hollywood, CA focused on “Acting for the Whole Self”. Our clients are some of the most prominent emerging faces in Hollywood today, ranging from ages nine-adult, those just starting out, to Oscar and Emmy Winners. Our ongoing classes and intensives are supplemented by community and industry events. Currently, ZBS is looking for a full-time exempt Business Development Executive. This job is ideally for someone who is or was recently working in a retail environment, customer service, or sales role. The ideal candidate would be a strong people person, has a focused mindset to increase sales by leveraging existing opportunities while creating a pathway to take our business to the next level.
The position will 75% Sales duties and 25% administrative duties.
Key Responsibilities/Essential Functions:
· Collaborating with the CEO and the Sales Director on how to further the ZBS mission as well expand business opportunities
· Servicing existing accounts (Retention) and generating new sales by planning and organizing a daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets
· Assisting Sales Director on various sales-related duties (sending personalized emails, generating lists, maintaining CRM, client calls, etc.)
· Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports and weekly work plans
· Customer Service, Meeting Sales Goals, Closing Skills, Prospecting Skills, Negotiation, Product Knowledge, Presentation Skills, Maintaining Client Relationships, Maintaining CRM system & spreadsheets
· Facility Management, Checking Students in, Maintaining Studio décor
· Assisting in ZBS Events
· Keeping detailed notes in the company meetings
· 2+ Years Experience in the Entertainment Industry or in Retail/Customer Service/Sales Roles.
· Qualifying degree in Arts Administration/Management/Sales
· Thorough understanding of the actor's craft, and the acting industry
· Experience working with CRMs
· Experience working with diverse student qualification
· Highly personable and collaborative
· Thrives in a fast-paced, creative environment
· Highly organized, and detail-oriented
· Proficient in Microsoft Office and Apple iWork (Pages, Numbers)
· Excellent written and verbal skills
· Ability to maintain confidential information and professional discretion
· Excels at Sales/Customer Service
· Willingness to work on the weekends and at times work up to 50 hours per week
· Ability to lift at least fifty pounds
This position is a summary of the regular functions of the job performed by the employee. This is not an exhaustive or comprehensive list of all the possible job responsibilities, tasks, and duties.
Expected Start Date: 1/8/2021
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $40,000.00 per year
- 8 hour shift
- Bonus pay