We are looking for a creative and imaginative graphic designer with passion for design in the print and digital realms. Ideal candidate will have a strong graphic portfolio, love technology and be able to work across multiple platforms (web, mobile and apps). Be ready for multiple tasks, team collaboration, tight deadlines, a high-volume workload and working with an outstanding and passionate team!
- Designs and produces various marketing materials.
- Creates and produces a wide range of web products HTML, Java scripts, CMS Systems Wordpress, etc.
- Conducts usability testing including testing live sites, apps, prototypes.
- Creates social media posts, pages, and applications.
- Thinks creatively to produce new ideas and concepts and developing interactive design.
Required Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience.
- Portfolio that showcases samples of design work on desktop and mobile.
- Proficient in Adobe CS (InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop)
- Good grasp of Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint and Excel) and/or iWork (Keynote, Pages and Numbers)
- Experience in creating digital/interactive tools (i.e., Adobe DPS, interactive PDFs, AfterEffects, Articulate, etc.)
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $40,000.00 - $55,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Professional development assistance
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- Bonus pay
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- One location
Work Location: One location