- 5+ years of finance experience or a related analytical field.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance, Mathematics, Accounting, Business or related field and a minimum of 5+ years of finance experience
AWS Edge Services Finance team has an opening for a Sr. Finance Analyst to support Edge Services business. This position will maintain ownership of server capex planning. This position will work closely with senior finance management and key finance and business partners to drive global server capex planning, decision support, and controllership spanning several Edge Services.
- Take the lead in financial planning/budgeting; build and enhance financial models used for capex planning and forecasting of new and existing Edge Services, locations, and server technologies
- Gather, review, and communicate fact-based insights into server capex variances and trends
- Compile and review financial results and operational plans (OP1/OP2) and communicate results to company leaders
- Lead key analytical projects that assist and influence the business
- Coordinate and collaborate with teams to develop frameworks for automating key processes
- Provide support for dive deep analytical projects and executive reviews as needed
- TM1 and SQL experience preferred
- Telecom, Media, Technology
- Advanced analytical and Excel modeling skills
- Strong track record of managing deliverables from multiple parties to meet challenging deadlines
- Strong interpersonal skills, including written and oral communication skills
- Strong track record of business partnership